Sign in to follow this  
CavalierAudio

Shirt Designs

hey scott maybe i can help you out some. Im a shirt designer and can open my own shop to make and create diffrent types of clothing with the fi logo on them heres a picture of something i came up with?? let me know what you think...

5xer1jm.jpg

i can get them in any color and size and i can make them say anything or i can design something that looks cool i also can get hoodys, coats, jerseys , etc... let me know what you guys think

The shirts that were only available for a short period of time were ridiculously good looking. Wish I would have got my hands on a couple of those.

yea those team shirts did look nice i wanted one myself i may try and design some like those and get them at a cheaper cost too but it will be hard work and wont be stiched like those where

We've got designs and stuff...tshirts and other wearables/trinkets aren't the focus right now...getting the people the speakers are more important at this point :) .

We'll do that stuff in the near future.

Thanks

-Nick

Why'd you use three different fonts too?

Stick with one...

Indeed.

Personally, I think the coolest shirt would be a white-on-black with just the Fi logo/font. I would grab one, and I don't own anything Fi (yet). :)

Sign in to follow this