Mark LaFountain

SSA going to help out Realmofexcursion.com

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/forum/show...3557#post403557

ROE's owner Shon, has been speaking with Aarron and I about helping out over there due to his very busy schedule and personal life. We are more the pleased to announce that SSA will be helping out with their forum and store. We would love to help out in any way.

Can you expand on this at all? Are we looking at a full merger, or just offering assistance on RoE by answering emails and posting in their forum?

we are not merging, at the time being, Aarron and I will bring some SSA mods over to try and get things a little more on track, and help out with the store as well. Basically, ROE and SSA will cross promote & hopefully both will grow from it.

The ROE store has been backed up with emails and orders, and due to Shon's schedule, the store hasn't run at it's full capability. This is a great opportunity for both sites to grow and Aarron and I are very excited about it!

:woot:

Shon is a good guy. Hopefully both sides can see some gains from this venture.

Yikes, I thought we were merging...don't scare me like that :D

Shon seems to be a good guy, but as for me I don't have an account there and don't plan on making one. Just not my kind of place.

SSA is going to take over the world...

... of Warcraft.

I can't see aaron ( mr. go ) sitting still long enough for that :)

+1 on the no merger part.

Im glad you guys are helping out, its very nice...just dont merge. PLEASE!

Glad to see SSA extend the olive branch to Roe to keep their head above water. I hate to see audio forums crash and burn because as a whole we are all connected in some way.

sorry Mark i must speak my mind here.

IMO it is kind of like a merger. People will start to come here more

POsitive right?

For the most part yes.

but with more people come more e-thugs, and more ass hats

Negative.

Hopefully this all goes off without a hitch. I'll dowhatever i can to help.

J

lol e-thugs. Ya I can see more people coming here and statistically yes there would be more e-thugs, but they wouldn't be the majority.

The ROE crowd will stay there, we are not merging, SSA and ROE are two separate entities. ROE needs some maintenance and someone to take care of the store. Shon is not able to do it because of schedule, so we are going to help out.

That's good to hear , if you need anything let me know :)

so basically partners wthout SSA advertising?

J

Not my cup of tea, but hope it works it out.

Guys relax, nothing is going to change at SSA, we still have lots of work here as always. Which reminds me of something I need to do.

Crossing the lines of the un written car audio rules IMO.

Unless there is money involved.

Honestly, this could be a good thing for both sites. Some things over there really need to be cleaned up and Shon just can't do it with his schedule.

Just take it day by day and see what happens. I see good things from it.

Especially the part of SSA helping Shon out. Just don't get too much of that type of thing anymore. My hats off to SSA.

I don't know "shon" but I know "OF" Roe. I suppose if they came to both Aaron and Mark and asked for help then we should help. You guys didn't say we are merging you just said they asked for help and you accepted. I see no problem with that, if you guys need some help I can try and do something I'm sure :) . Just shoot me a pm.

Good luck on cleaning up that chit hole.

The site is great, I love it. But the forum is absolutely horrible.

nG

Honestly, this could be a good thing for both sites. Some things over there really need to be cleaned up and Shon just can't do it with his schedule.

Just take it day by day and see what happens. I see good things from it.

Especially the part of SSA helping Shon out. Just don't get too much of that type of thing anymore. My hats off to SSA.

Thanks. ROE is a great site with great video's, amp guts, etc...will be nice to see the two forums grow.

Shon's a good guy, long time member over at ca.com ... I was on ROE for a while before the immaturity took over (which wasn't long) and I left ...

Shon's a good guy, long time member over at ca.com ... I was on ROE for a while before the immaturity took over (which wasn't long) and I left ...

this is all part of the master plan for this site. thanks for the input