Mark LaFountain

SSA going to help out Realmofexcursion.com

Yeah it is out of hand

I treid to sell my Us amps over there and some tard started posting prices that were just a few hairs above mine but for a much earlier model... Some people are pucking tards over there... which is why my post count here is almost 1K and my post count there is like 20

There has been horrible post dumping and a serious lack of respect for the forum itself.

I just saw this for the first time, and it's odd you mention it, because I have been a lurker there since the dawn of time basicaly, just under different names. I just got active again when working on a side project and I can sure agree that the site is out of hand a bit.

I think it's a much different style and has something this forum doesn't... For me I'm glad I foudn this forum because it's a little more my style, I don't want to slam ROE because I have learned sooo much there. I will say this though, it's almost hard to learn there at this point with what had gone on a few months back... I thoguth the site was going under in fact.

The fact SSA is stepping up to help out is really really comendable I think. It takes a huge pair of kidneys to help out "the other guy". We may be all part of the same game but team pride often gets in the way. I have to give not just props, but MAD props to the admins/owners here. Good for you! I support your effort 100%