rwussow

How to become sponsored by Sundown Audio???

Hi, how would someone go about becoming sponsored by Sundown Audio? I have a 2002 Nissan Sentra XE and would love to run a Sundown SAZ-3000D with my Fi Audio 15" BTL. If you would like to see my setup please check out my page on CarStereo.com. http://www.carstereo.com/rwussow Any help with this matter would be awesome. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you. :woot:

If you have to ask... then...

Best way to go about matter such as these would be e-mail or PM. Not publicly via the forum.

Just to let you know, coming from someone who has been sponsored a few times before.

Also, it needs to be beneficial for the company, before it is beneficial for you.

nG

If you have to ask... then...

Best way to go about matter such as these would be e-mail or PM. Not publicly via the forum.

Just to let you know, coming from someone who has been sponsored a few times before.

Also, it needs to be beneficial for the company, before it is beneficial for you.

nG

I just wanted to know what I needed to do. And I figured I wasn't the only one that wanted to know.

everyone wants to be sponsered...can't blame them, it's just not allways convienent for the Co. to dish out money for someone who says they'll do something, and nothing happens after they get their equipment. This is proabalby the main reason most companies don't do many sponsered systems

Not sure about Sundown, but most companies I've looked at want you to prove yourself before they'll consider you. This means hitting every show possible (and some that aren't) and getting your name out there. Getting sponsored can take quite a bit of work. Got to show them what you can do.

Of course, once you get that first sponsorship, with any company, it's pretty much easy after that..

Not sure about Sundown, but most companies I've looked at want you to prove yourself before they'll consider you. This means hitting every show possible (and some that aren't) and getting your name out there. Getting sponsored can take quite a bit of work. Got to show them what you can do.

Of course, once you get that first sponsorship, with any company, it's pretty much easy after that..

I go to most of the USACi comps. around Wisconsin. I will have to start to go to out of state comps. to see what I can do. Thank you for the info. :)

As of now Sundown doesn't do *any* full sponsorships. We have a Team program whereby qualified individuals can get discounts if they are allowed to join. The Team generally requires a good bit of experience or, at the least, some pretty darn impressive plans and goals.

As of now Sundown doesn't do *any* full sponsorships. We have a Team program whereby qualified individuals can get discounts if they are allowed to join. The Team generally requires a good bit of experience or, at the least, some pretty darn impressive plans and goals.

Thank you for the reply!! :woot: I am trying to get my car ready for comps. for next years run and am going to have a goal of making it to World Finals. I was getting 4th places at the comps. I went to last year but I had a different setup and have since upgraded my system. I'm trying to stay in the Stock 601-1800 class per USACi rules. Unfortunitly I had to take this year off because of not having a job for 4 months. I'm really eyeing your Sundown SAZ-3000D amp because I feel this is more than enough for my sub because I don't want to have to keep replacing my sub every other comp.. Well again thank you for the reply and I hope this has help others in there goal of being sponsored.

Edited by rwussow

Hi my name cliff Hahn I would get ur product out to other bass heads put it on Facebook  YouTube  and go to shows demo ur products get ur name out there 

13 hours ago, Cliff hahn said:

Hi my name cliff Hahn I would get ur product out to other bass heads put it on Facebook  YouTube  and go to shows demo ur products get ur name out there 

:worthless: