vladd

RCB054

Rob Bradlee of pennsylvania has scammed me over the 15" Fi Q. It's been like two weeks now and not a word from him but he has signed on to the g20 forums yesterday. I filed a claim with paypal and I will be taking other actions shortly. At this point I'm overly pissed but we all know there's a gamble with online transactions. If I get Aaron's approval I'd be more than happy to post his address and phone number here for everyone.

Matt, we have great disdain for scammers, so if you can post up any information that other people can help you get your money back or get you your driver I say go for it.

He finally contacted me last night and today. He claims he's shipping the subwoofer now. But like I told him at this point I'm not going to believe a word he says. If I don't have a tracking number on Monday I'm going to call his local police.

Hopefully he's smart enough to come through on his commitments to you since this guy was so easy to track down. With having his name, address, phone number, date of birth and all his other "personal info", it would be easy for the police to knock on his door. We'll see how this turns out.

Edited by Mike P.

this is just a quick update and i will be copy/pasting this into my feedback thread. He's communicated with me a few times. On the 19th he said he would ship "tomorrow"(20th). On the 23rd he said the package had already shipped and was supposed to be here on the 27th. And today he sent an e-mail with a tracking number saying it shipped today and will be here on the 28th. The weight is 42lbs so I suppose I'll wait and see.

I do want to add a big thanks to everyone that has helped me, especially Mike P. I do fully believe I wouldn't have gotten this far without him.

Got the sub in, everything looks fine, he's definitely used it more than he advertised but at this point i don't really care.

one odd thing is that the gasket was on upside down for some reason????

or perhaps a bit of a de de de manuver