super sql

mad props to mike from sound splinter

i recently bought another sound splinter rl-s. i have both of them in a 4 cuft sealed box powered by a mmats d3500.1. they sound awesome.

what else is awesome is that i asked mike if he could personally delivered the sub to me and he did. when he brought the sub i was like damn i got my sub delivered by the owner of the company. how awesome is that. lol.

anyways my car sounds awesome and i will have vids soon.

Mike is a fantastic person. Without question the best customer service I've ever dealt with. He's never hesitated to go above & beyond for any of his customers. I have dealt with him on many occasions, and plan to continue to do business with him & Sound Splinter. B)

:boobs2:

Same positive response from me. Buy his stuff and he will take very good care of you.

Mike is awesome. Any install pix?

Same positive response from me. Buy his stuff and he will take very good care of you.

Word. The purchase of my old Rl-p 12 was a very good experience.

I'd love to try out a Rl-s 15 IB, would be a low end monster.

Word. The purchase of my old Rl-p 12 was a very good experience.

I'd love to try out a Rl-s 15 IB, would be a low end monster.

Bastard, stop giving me ideas. :(

you know, i don't know if there is anything left to be said about mike. he is truly the man when it comes to customer service.

many kudos go out to mike for establishing and then maintaining that same level of customer service from the beginning. my original rl-p purchase was an awesome experience, one i wouldn't trade for the world.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you know, i don't know if there is anything left to be said about mike. he is truly the man when it comes to customer service.

many kudos go out to mike for establishing and then maintaining that same level of customer service from the beginning. my original rl-p purchase was an awesome experience, one i wouldn't trade for the world.

ahhh the man who got me to buy the rl-s. thanks again for the recomendation. lol. god i love these subs. now that i got 2 its loud at the same time super clean. i still can't believe how lowwwww these hit.

fuxor, this isn't helping my "buy an rl-s 12" itch :(

ahhh the man who got me to buy the rl-s. thanks again for the recomendation. lol. god i love these subs. now that i got 2 its loud at the same time super clean. i still can't believe how lowwwww these hit.

you're quite welcome. the rl-s is the absolute best subwoofer i have ever had the pleasure of listening too. IMHO nothing even comes close to the output and clarity potential those drivers have.

not too mention how sexy the damn thigns are. oh, and mike too!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

They are on my wish list.

Oh stop with the love fest, my ego don't need no more strokin'! :joshers3:

But hey, I do appreciate the kind words. :hay::P

Glad you're diggin' those Supreme's Chad. Thanks for the repeat business :woot: