yama168

Mike @ soundsplinter

Just wanted to say thanks for the sub. Your customer service is outstanding, fast shipping with great care, very helpful and very knowlegable. Will contact you later for more soundsplinter goodies. thanks

Aloha

Myron

another happy camper!!

mike is a pimp daddy bro!! (and superman, his real name is clark kent, but keep that on the down low!!)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

another thing awesome about what mike does is he charges exactly how much the shipping will be. so the closer you are, cheaper the shipping. :)

:)

another thing awesome about what mike does is he charges exactly how much the shipping will be. so the closer you are, cheaper the shipping. :)

Uh-oh! :Doh:

I hope I don't make any enemies here soon, but odds are I will be announcing a new pricing structure that will lump in shipping costs this week in order to make for a flat payment. There are a couple of reasons for this, which will be described in greater detail to be forthcoming. I'm not particularly fond of these changes, but oftentimes we're hit with change without our asking and some adaptation becomes necessary! yingyang.gif

Thanks for the kind words, Myron!

No matter what the new restructure youve got a buyer/user here in Hawaii. I will send your box out on thurs I didnt forget had a busy lonnnggg weekend lol..

Aloha

Myron