moved to a more appropriate spot:

mmray would be your best bet for cacti info.

cactus sounds? lol, jsut some of the strongest amps money can buy. batteries are pretty stout as well. that's the word according to james herren. while he is testing something sweet not related to cactus sounds, the fact there is a cactus sound sticker on his car means alot. and he's also buying a few more amps from christoff, well, that speaks volumes. james is one picky ass dude.

as far as the subs are concerned, while i've not seen or heard them, if they are anything like the rest of his products, you won't be disappointed.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

cactus sounds? lol, jsut some of the strongest amps money can buy. batteries are pretty stout as well. that's the word according to james herren. while he is testing something sweet not related to cactus sounds, the fact there is a cactus sound sticker on his car means alot. and he's also buying a few more amps from christoff, well, that speaks volumes. james is one picky ass dude.

as far as the subs are concerned, while i've not seen or heard them, if they are anything like the rest of his products, you won't be disappointed.

from what i understand,there is not too big of a difference between them and the old TRF rockfords.and their amps are similiar to the Adassa Audio (just so happens i run)and the atomic amps.they are zenon biult boards.from what i hear you couldnt go wrong with any of their stuff.btw my amps kick ass,they have no problem going down to .25 ohm.if anybody wants alittle info on them go here. http://adassaaudio.co.uk/forum/index.php?s...9cc502089bc5155

while he is testing something sweet not related to cactus sounds

;) How is that testing of that certain other thing going! :)

while he is testing something sweet not related to cactus sounds

;) How is that testing of that certain other thing going! :)

do you know what hotness of whic i speak? it is a sexy beast, one so sexy he won't even send me the picture of it, lol.

and cactus amps, and batteries, are indeed strong. there is some of each in james's car, and he is indeed loud.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: