Sign in to follow this  
germanyt

Fi BTL or SS XXX?

I'm a couple days away from buying two SS XXX 15s. I intend to run two Autotek MM4000.1Ds to them in about 8 cubes at 30 Hz. This is in the back of an 04 TrailBlazer subs up port back. While I am certain this will get loud I am finding myself leaning towards the fully loaded BTL 15s. The Autoteks would be too much power for the BTLs but let's say you had the option. The SS XXX setup with the Autoteks which, at 3 ohms, would give each sub around 3000 watts, or two Fi BTL 15s in the same box in the same vehicle as the SS with about 2500 watts to each? I am getting a good deal on the SS so even they are still going to cost more I am not unwilling to pay for it. Which would you choose and why? And I already know that I am comparing two completely different types of subs. I just want some last minute opinions before I commit. Thanks.

Edited by germanyt

I really can't comment because my view is somewhat biased...

Others should chime in though...

Thanks!

-Nick

I really can't comment because my view is somewhat biased...

Others should chime in though...

Thanks!

-Nick

honestly at this point ill take a biased opinion as long as its an intelligent one. its difficult to find someone that has experience with both but if there are any things i should know about the btl that i don't then please feel free to answer. i pretty much expected a biased opinion here just because it is the fi forum.

not really bias here i mean i would go wit the BTLs personally but if you want honest opinion put it in the generals section

I voted BTL in the other thread based just on options and customer service alone. I would venture to guess better quality too.

hey quick question where can i find the Autotek MM4000.1Ds i want to look into them my uncle is wanting a high powered amp

Sign in to follow this