Sign in to follow this  
germanyt

Fi BTL or SS XXX?

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=11261

here is the OP from this link. I posted it in the Fi section but there is more traffic here so I reposted.

I'm a couple days away from buying two SS XXX 15s. I intend to run two Autotek MM4000.1Ds to them in about 8 cubes at 30 Hz. This is in the back of an 04 TrailBlazer subs up port back. While I am certain this will get loud I am finding myself leaning towards the fully loaded BTL 15s. The Autoteks would be too much power for the BTLs but let's say you had the option. The SS XXX setup with the Autoteks which, at 3 ohms, would give each sub around 3000 watts, or two Fi BTL 15s in the same box in the same vehicle as the SS with about 2500 watts to each? I am getting a good deal on the SS so even they are still going to cost more I am not unwilling to pay for it. Which would you choose and why? And I already know that I am comparing two completely different types of subs. I just want some last minute opinions before I commit. Thanks.

Edited by germanyt

need a better title for your thread.

Go FI.

In this case, I would choose Fi. You can customize them to your install, and SS is not going to give customer service like Fi.