--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me preface this post by saying that I dont have any hard feelings towards anyone at or with eD save Ben. Ben is the one that has screwed up time and time again, none of you guys. You're just doing your jobs and thats fine, but be weary. It's happened time and time again. Ben Milne wont think twice about screwing you over if he'll profit from it. He may seem like a friend now, but watch yourself. Loyalty and friendship aren't strong suits of his.

Now, for those who doub the validity of all of this, I'll add in my .02 cents. I did get screwed over by eD I felt, but I kept it quiet, because I thought Ben was doing all he could, not the case though. Also the other people who got screwed over I consider friends, and it wasn't a one time thing, it was time and time again. For those that dont know about the Team Industry thing, for those that dont know about the inside information that some of us were privy to in the past, that doesn't matter. What matters are the facts....

1. Ben sold a bad design to make money. He cut corners for profit, and it came back to bite him. The buildhouse warned him what could happen, but he didn't care. He built it anyways.

2. A major issue I have, because it's just wrong if you have a conscience. Steve Ponte designed the A series from the ground up. Ben doesn't know speakers (or didn't then, and still has alot to learn) so he just made nice with the right people to take advantage of them. Ponte designed the sub, something that he should have been very well compensated for, and he didn't get a dime. I think his payoff was a free A, and thats it. Ben took advantage of him. That isn't any of anyone's business really and I'm not sticking up for Ponte because that was his decision, but where I'm from, friends dont treat friends like that. Just another example of Ben using people to make money.

3. All of the bad things were covered up. Ben used his "friendship" with everyone to keep the truth quiet. By this time I was on my way out of the "inner circle" so I was getting less and less inside info, but I still knew what was going on. On SIN under my user name my title says propaganda. As we all know thats when the gov't tells us what they want us to know and keeps alot of things quiet. Cover ups and such to keep it simple. On a smaller scale Ben was doing the same thing, so I felt it was pretty appropriate to throw it on there. Maybe be a reminder to everyone if they made the connection.

4. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Ben used far too many people and try to cut too many corners for profit. I'm glad it's coming back to bite him in the butt. Even with all this coming up, I'd imagine eD will still survive. I'd imagine Ben isn't saying anything because he can't. You can't defend against the truth. If he came and apologized now I'd question whether he really meant it or if he was really just doing it as a stunt to try to stop a dip in sales. Only time will tell the direction Ben decides to take. I truly hope Ben doesn't screw anyone else over. Those affiliated with eD, be careful. I know alot of you are good guys and I'd hate to see this happen again, but the facts are out there and the truth is ugly."

jlaine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:repost: BUT SO WHAT :thud: :thud:

I meant by josh.. :P

WOW

Yeai remeber snova had that vid wt his A's playin dam near made me want some, he said they broke twice, Loyd said his 4 A 15's messed up 28 times in a six month period... Loyd is a funny guy.. He then goes and gets pics of all the returned subs...

:blink: Ben Ben Ben

yeah Dustin liked them for a while, but he got screwed too :(

That was my main basis for not buying a 12A instead of my 12 XXX. I heard many storys of people returning their subs and waiting 5 months for new ones, then I looked into RE and I only found one instance of a XXX blowing (he was running it freeair in his trunk off of 2500 watts). So, I figured I would buy a XXX, and I also figured I could buy it used because it wouldn't have problems. Well, a year later, I am still satisfied and I am glad I didn't go with eD.

who was the dumbass, 2500 watts free air..unless they were rich, testing, or bored they should be shot.. :thud: :blink:

They definitely screwed with a lot of people.

- Steve

Never had a Personal problem with them and always had good luck with their stuff. However, Ben has always seemed somewhat shady to me, and after hearing things from several "insiders," I choose not to deal with them atall. No bad words outta my mouth, but GEEZ. Straighten up eD. Hate to see competition go away.

who was the dumbass, 2500 watts free air..unless they were rich, testing, or bored they should be shot.. :thud: :blink:

The same people who run a pair of JBL BP1200s on a driver and say "I'm only giving the driver 1200W total not 2400W because the gains are only at half"... ;)

Yes, such people do exist!

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

After everyone got their 15a's including myself, and I see one story after another of people blowing theirs.. Really got me thinking how could a company consciously keep selling these subs.. I have never had mine hooked up for an extended period of time, But If I did and it didnt blow I would be surprised. I was stupid to not buy a Brahma, I was going to buy one but saw many good reviews of the 12a online and figured I would give the 15 a chance.....

who was the dumbass, 2500 watts free air..unless they were rich, testing, or bored they should be shot.. :thud:  :blink:

The same people who run a pair of JBL BP1200s on a driver and say "I'm only giving the driver 1200W total not 2400W because the gains are only at half"... ;)

Yes, such people do exist!

Dan Wiggins

Adire Audio

Welcome to the board Dan! Awesome to have a guy like you here! :+1:

I'm glad someon thinks soo :unsure: B) :lol::D:+1: