Sign in to follow this  
jeff32

ohm

i am ready to purchase the fi bl 12. i have a hifionics brutus amp 1600 watts and i want to run it at 1ohm what option do i need on my speaker to run it at 1 ohm...??? dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm thanks in advance

i am ready to purchase the fi bl 12. i have a hifionics brutus amp 1600 watts and i want to run it at 1ohm what option do i need on my speaker to run it at 1 ohm...??? dual 1 ohm or dual 2 ohm thanks in advance

if it's only one sub, get dual 2 ohm and run it in parallel

Good luck getting 1600 watts out of that amp...

it claims 1600 watts rms i guess not acoording to you.?? and i was thinkinking it would be two much power for 1 bl 12..lol i was looking in to the 1206D instead cuz i didnt want to hurt my speaker ..so the 1606D is underrated and i should stick with it to push one bl 12..??

that amp does not put out its rated power, your looking to see 1200-1400wrms out of it, I currently own one, good for the money when your low on cash, other wise save up and get a good 1500W amp

regardless if the hifonics amps are chit or not. if you plan on running the amp @ 1 ohm, you need to get the dual 2 ohm sub. answered your thread, on to the next.

Sign in to follow this