Sign in to follow this  
theabunai

Sundown show off in Hawaii

Today we had a gathering in hawaii with some other audiophiles.. some veterans and some new...

I asked one of my fellow Sundown users to come down and demo the amp (a sundwon-3000D on a fully loaded 18" BTL)... No chit man his system was the biggest draw... everyone was gathered around his truck and wanted to just stick their head by the window....

Ride

Truck x-treme (I think didn't really notice)

18" fully loaded BTL

Sundown saz-3000D

Iraggi 260 amp alt

Kinetik batteries...

The 18 BTL was a freaking monster and the sundown 3000D is a freaking BEAST........ With the windows fully down on both sides, we were doing hair tricks with GUYS LOL.... You couldn't sit in it without flinching from the bass.... Rear view mirror fell off and taped to the dash later.... In the next term lab gathering were gonna meter it with the right settings and song.... It was the biggest draw at the gathering... everyone gathered around the truck and everyone wanted to feel the monster BTL/Sundown combo... Jesus christ it was pucking loud, low and sounded pretty freaking good doing it... I was in the cab to adjust his settings on his amp and holy chit he bumped it full tilt and i thought i was gonna get a nose bleed.... After i made adjustments on the amp it was freaking clean and so damn low.... after demoing for about an hour at full tilt this amp was just slightly warm...

Jacob.. Seriously, I need you to send me some brochures or something. I couldn't keep up with all the questions about the amp line and company...... there will be literally an influx of Sundown amps that may be getting ordered from hawaii.... I hope Aaron and mark don't mind me dropping their shop as the place to get a Sundown from (possible special price for Hawaii guys if they mention my forums name ??)

Even the guy with 12,000 watts (who metered the loudest) was in amazement of the Sundown and wants to get 6 for comps....

I'll be getting in touch with Jacob later about that....

Just wanted to say Sundown was rep'n in hawaii today w00t w00t

Edited by theabunai

send them all over, we can deff cut some deals for SSA members and referalls.

Did you get any pics of the event?

Yupp we are having the last sound-off comp for this year at the end of october...

I'm gonna go ahead and do a cross demo with Fi at the comp... I was wondering if you had some banners and a few stickers or brochures with your amp spec on it so people can just grab and go....

If not I wanted to know if Mark or Aaron wouldn't mind me printing the info about the amps from their online shop so i can get them some advertising for SSA Shop and Sundown and also help me get info on where to get there sundown amps...

The sundown amps had the most interest by people at the sound off today...

@ mark

Yupp pics are being sorted as we speak... I'll post them when Sky gets them done...

Edited by theabunai

Wow, sounds like a great day! And no we don't mind :)

yup was a killer day in Hawaii, could believe how many people showed up and all the different systems. Yes the sundown/Fi truck did draw the most attention today it was simply aamazing like dammm. Also theabunai need to ask you a few q's want to run a sundown to the rli-8 will call you if you dont mind?. Thanks

Aloha

Myron

Edited by yama168

Yama no problem

you can give me a call on my phone around 4pm tomorrow

Or if not send me a Pm on here and i will be more then happy to help you out my man...

as i posted in the other thread

that 8" may be small but damn it sure as hell get loud and low...

put a sundown on that baby and you will be more then happy... at the numbers and the sound

Yama no problem

you can give me a call on my phone around 4pm tomorrow

Or if not send me a Pm on here and i will be more then happy to help you out my man...

as i posted in the other thread

that 8" may be small but damn it sure as hell get loud and low...

put a sundown on that baby and you will be more then happy... at the numbers and the sound

yeah thats what I wanted to ask you bout putting a sundown on that sub for comps/metering to raise

my numbers and sound... will give you a call tomorrow.. thanks

Aloha

Myron

yup

i played with one on a ssx treo 15, the amp saz3000d beat down the arc audio 4k amp he had on it.

we did the swap out and i was amazed with the ouput.

ill probably do something and use 8 of those 3000d

some time next year.......................

booommmmmmmm

trying to find the woofer ill need.

yup

i played with one on a ssx treo 15, the amp saz3000d beat down the arc audio 4k amp he had on it.

we did the swap out and i was amazed with the ouput.

ill probably do something and use 8 of those 3000d

some time next year.......................

booommmmmmmm

trying to find the woofer ill need.

Dammm 8 3000d's I hope the super ferry is around cause I want a demo...

Aloha

Myron

Sign in to follow this