Sign in to follow this  
mcbuggin

new DP 21"

when do we get the specs on this mostly the box sizes ? Since I don't know that much abought your product then how much can one of these take daily and for a burp? one last question for you would this sub fall under the same class as 2 15's for usaci comps.

Thanks mcbuggin

when do we get the specs on this mostly the box sizes ? Since I don't know that much abought your product then how much can one of these take daily and for a burp? one last question for you would this sub fall under the same class as 2 15's for usaci comps.

Thanks mcbuggin

All of that data will be posted tomorrow!

They are rated at 1500 RMS, I know for burps the most we've tested them at is 5000 a driver and they work excellant with that kind of power.

One 21" is exactly the same cone area as 2 15's :)

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks mcbuggin

They are rated at 1500 RMS, I know for burps the most we've tested them at is 5000 a driver and they work excellant with that kind of power.

Thanks,

Nick

I thought that it was the same as 2 15's this might be an option for the bug if I have enuf air space for the box

Thanks mcbuggin

Thanks,

Nick

I thought that it was the same as 2 15's this might be an option for the bug if I have enuf air space for the box

think 7-10 cubes for the box

These subs are meant for daily apps too rite?

Yes very much so.

I have posted pics of the 21" vs the 12" baskets mounted to the motor. We do not have any cones for the 18 or 21 yet, so as we have said numerous times, there are no pics of those.