ShawnFleming

Ascendant Audio at Db Drag World Finals

If anyone is in tampa for world finals, come by and check out the van. Doing a little revamp on it for world finals.

8-AA Havoc 15's (tuned to 32 hz)

4-Kicker kx2500.1's

4-Kicker kx850.4's

16-AA Poly mids

16-Kicker KS25 tweets

I have alot of work to do, not sure if I will have time to post pics. Only have 2.5 weeks, wish me luck!

If anyone is in tampa for world finals, come by and check out the van. Doing a little revamp on it for world finals.

8-AA Havoc 15's (tuned to 32 hz)

4-Kicker kx2500.1's

4-Kicker kx850.4's

16-AA Poly mids

16-Kicker KS25 tweets

I have alot of work to do, not sure if I will have time to post pics. Only have 2.5 weeks, wish me luck!

forget the pics, get some good vids! lol GL at finals :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

sounds like a challenging project

good luck!

Def. gonna be challenging, but as everyone knows, Im always up for a good challenge! ;)

Good luck bud, we hope you can get it done and grab some trophies too.

I will be out to take a few build pics for everyone. I may be able to swing by today. I will give you a call.

You did have 6-15'' BTl's before right? Why the change to the Havocs? I was going to run 2-18''btl's but then I heard 2-18'' Q's in a excursion like mine and it was sick!!!! I really like the way the havocs look but can they hit harder then the Q's? I heard that the havocs are more like the Bl but with SQ. Can 2-18'' Havocs stomp the Q's? I want it loud and low with and to do some hair tricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Db Drag finals (FL) is at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Just got the van loaded, fixing to pack, and get on the road in about an hour. Just got a call from Kicker, I will only be running 2 850.4's on mids and highs instead of 4! :( But whatever, it will still sound good, just wont be as loud.

I changed to the Havoc's b/c I gave Frankie my BTL's, and I wanted to try something new. My van is a great demo vehicle for AA, so hopefully we can have fun, and showoff some new product. I have 16 Poly mids and 8 Havoc 15's. Not sure if I will compete at world finals yet, but I do know one thing, I will be demo'in the hell out of the van all weekend. Hopefully I can sell it this weekend as well.

No numbers just demoing there. But it does love the low low stuff :)