subwoofery

When? RL-i8 back in stock

Hi guyz,

I just wanted to know when will the RL-i8s be back in stock?

* Early october?

* Late october?

* Nov, Dec?

If anyone could advise. Thanks

Kelvin

Thanks but... I am asking because he actually wasn't sure about the exact date when he will be receiving the new parts.

Told me sometime in october and I wanted to know whether some of you guyz on the forum knew about anything.

Why would we? Nobody here can provide any more information than the CEO can!
lol :werd_msword:

As it turns out, we've been experiencing some terrible delays on these 8's. We had to a get a new gasket tooled since we are using a slightly different basket than we used to, and the first basket we received was not even to spec. The final gasket and basket will be on a boat to the US hopefully this week... but that means we're still about six weeks out from the whole assembly shabang and having the final product in hand. :(

I have been maintaining a waitlist, so anyone who is interested in hopping on 'em as soon as they arrive, just send me over your email addy and I'll be sure to notify you the minute they are ready to roll. My apologies for the unruly delay!

Aloha Mike, so did the mounting specs change also because of the slight difference in baskets?.

Aloha

The practical answer, is no. Any slight difference in the mounting cutout or depth will be negligible. The placement of the screw holes however, will be different from some older versions of the driver.

^^^^^^lol.... had way too much fun drinking with you guys sun. night. mike, the hourglass does look like an s now that i finally looked at it. hope you enjoyed your vacation.

phil

yup I agree with you phiip (way to much fun drinking). We closed lisa's house down that night and I diddnt get home till

around 4am. but was all good had fun drinking with you,mike,randy and all the other dart players their that night. Also

cant forget those kila pupu's you ordered..I need to hang out there more often let me know when you will be there again

lol...

Aloha

I feel it is necessary to update this thread.

As many already know, I have had some serious supply problems with our baskets on this product, and to compound that matter, my manufacturer is going to be closing down their current facility and relocating early in the new year. My most sincere apologies for these ongoing delays. Up until two weeks ago, I was not aware that my manufacturer would be going through such a major restructuring and had only been told that the delayed baskets were the bottleneck holding up the progress. Now that I understand the scope and intricity of the delay, I recognize that February will be the absolute earliest that these drivers will again be available, as that will be the earliest time to expect the new manufacturing facility to be up and running.

It was not my intent to mislead as I wish to be as forthcoming as possible, but I do feel bad about having had to consistently revise and lengthen my availability estimate on this product. Unfortunately, I simply did not have access to the information necessary to make an accurate estimate. Nevertheless, if you would like to be kept on a waitlist for this product, just shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll be sure to drop you a line as soon as they are ready to roll out. Many thanks for your continued patience.

For reference, the following products are currently available:

• RL-i10 S4
  • RL-i10 D4
  • RL-p12 D2
  • RL-p15 D2
  • RL-p15 D4
  • RL-p18 D2
  • RL-p18 D4
  • RL-s12 S4

My hopes for everyone to have a safe and happy holiday season!

Then I feel it is time for an UPGRADE on this monster:

More sensitivity, smaller depth, and BETTER SQ!!!!!

I can wait till feb... even though it wasn't my plan.

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you had a good family time.

Then I feel it is time for an UPGRADE on this monster:

More sensitivity, smaller depth, and BETTER SQ!!!!!

I can wait till feb... even though it wasn't my plan.

Merry Christmas Everyone, hope you had a good family time.

I have been trying to get a pair of 8's since before the price hike, I should have sent an email 3 months ago :suicide-santa:

I feel it is necessary to update this thread.

As many already know, I have had some serious supply problems with our baskets on this product, and to compound that matter, my manufacturer is going to be closing down their current facility and relocating early in the new year. My most sincere apologies for these ongoing delays. Up until two weeks ago, I was not aware that my manufacturer would be going through such a major restructuring and had only been told that the delayed baskets were the bottleneck holding up the progress. Now that I understand the scope and intricity of the delay, I recognize that February will be the absolute earliest that these drivers will again be available, as that will be the earliest time to expect the new manufacturing facility to be up and running.

It was not my intent to mislead as I wish to be as forthcoming as possible, but I do feel bad about having had to consistently revise and lengthen my availability estimate on this product. Unfortunately, I simply did not have access to the information necessary to make an accurate estimate. Nevertheless, if you would like to be kept on a waitlist for this product, just shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll be sure to drop you a line as soon as they are ready to roll out. Many thanks for your continued patience.

For reference, the following products are currently available:

• RL-i10 S4
  • RL-i10 D4
  • RL-p12 D2
  • RL-p15 D2
  • RL-p15 D4
  • RL-p18 D2
  • RL-p18 D4
  • RL-s12 S4

My hopes for everyone to have a safe and happy holiday season!

Aloha Mike, is this list still current?. looking for some new subs.....

Aloha

Edited by yama168

Thanks for the reply mike.... hope all is well for you, will be calling you very soon.....

Aloha

If anyone cant wait ive got a SVC 4Ω RL-i that has been lightly used, but not abused.

$150+ shipping takes it. Or if there are a bunch of people interested the highest bidder will take it.

If anyone cant wait ive got a SVC 4Ω RL-i that has been lightly used, but not abused.

$150+ shipping takes it. Or if there are a bunch of people interested the highest bidder will take it.

I have a RL-i8 DVC I could trade you if someone needs a DVC as I am in need of a single 4 ohm.

Unless its in excellent condition (9.9/10)..i'll pass.

PM me some pictures of it, if its to my liking you might have a deal.

salami how much you want to sell this sub for??? willing to buy it if its for sale.....

Aloha

salami how much you want to sell this sub for??? willing to buy it if its for sale.....

Aloha

Not looking to sell it. Only looking for a 4 ohm version.

Supa, give me a day or two and I will send you the pictures.