subwoofery

When? RL-i8 back in stock

Are these still on backorder? I've been looking at possible doing 2 of these in my Titan ported if I can get it to fit.

David

Are these still on backorder? I've been looking at possible doing 2 of these in my Titan ported if I can get it to fit.

David

Yes, but the 10's are in stock and don't need much larger of an enclosure. In fact, ported wise I think overall the enclosure will be smaller as the port won't need to be as long.

if anyone ever decides to let an 8 d4 go, please let it be know here first. i have a buyer for 1 as long as it wasn't abused.

meanwhile, my 10d4 is now sitting in my newly aquired 94 civic hatch. still in the truck box, but i haven't had time to make another box. still love it to death!!

Well Chris from Fisher Customs is designing what I am sure will be a fantastic enclosure for the trunk of my 2008 Mazda MX-5 miata, problem is the design is based on using a pair of the RL-8i. Is there any update on when they will be back in stock. The 10's just will not fit.

Well Chris from Fisher Customs is designing what I am sure will be a fantastic enclosure for the trunk of my 2008 Mazda MX-5 miata, problem is the design is based on using a pair of the RL-8i. Is there any update on when they will be back in stock. The 10's just will not fit.

Hang around. I should be done with the box for my TC 12 tonight. If I get bitten by the SPL bug maybe I'll have a pair of RL-i8's on the market. ;)

RL-i 8 Dual 4ohm is showing in the SSA shop as "New Products For Septmenber". Hopefully soon.

That is a thing with the software rotating in products from time to time.

Any more word on when the Rl-I 8's could come in?

Mike from Soundsplinter responded last week about the Rl-i8's. Basicly the new factory has all of his inventory of parts as well as payment to do the assembly. He is now waiting on them to be assembled and shipped and I guess test to make sure they are the same or very close to the same specs. Time table for all of that is when ever it happens.

I feel your pain since I want a pair of these for my sub stage too. Amps I am interested in are not instock either so I guess it really doesnt matter.