Sign in to follow this  
rollinRAM

Give me SPL!!!!

How u doing, im from Miami Fl and i have a single cab dodge ram 1500 with 3 15" kicker cvx subwoofer in a sealed box. All powerd by 3 1100 MONOBLOCK MEMPHIS amplifiers. I have 2 kinetic batterys and a 250 amp alternator. I hit around 152.4 db with about 1.8 cubes for each speaker. what setup do u suggest? Maybe going with 2 15" subs like the FI BL and making a ported bot with about 2.5 cubes per speaker? Will a ported box be effective with the little air space i have? basically what speaker will give me the most db's with the set up i have now? here is a pic of my set up.

IMG_3297.jpg

Thanks for the help

What organization are you competing in? Do you need to build for any specific class?

That's really going to determine how much cone area you end up with...

Just for regular spl competitions, id like to hold the record for highest spl in truck category. The only class im building it for is to stay in the "truck" class, in stead of making a blow threw into the bed of the truck and becoming part of the utility class.

Edited by rollinRAM

Can anyone make me a diagram if i give measurements? What htz do u think i can run at?

Also how can i make the ports on driver side if the box will be divided?

okay dimensions are...

19" tall

with: 9 1/2 on top slanted to 11" on bottom

length: 60"

so each speaker has 20" by 19" by about 9 1/4 mounting depth