black00

CSO / SIN - STATUS

Well...once again SIN/CSO has had the plug pulled without us knowing.

I have no idea if it will ever come back up again....

So those of you members that have been deemed homeless once again thinking like I have been..."oh...i'll just check it tomorrow"....

You maybe wrong........

Find a new home cause I don't think ours is coming back........

I just talked to X-overdistortion and the outcome looks bleek.....

Looks like the owner of the server has moved and may not be able to get the connection he needs to run the server from his new home.

i have no idea..........

So uh.............. I'm homeless.... ain't that a bitch.....head admin....nothing to admin lol....

who has a really really big cardboard box for me and the rest of my titanic crew????

Whatever right............life goes on.......

I feel like an Autobot.....

Sending out a signal to all my menz from my explodededed forum ......

Just a heads up.....i dunno if its coming back online any time soon.........

So uh...............gather here and lets make the best of it......

Grand Poohbah- Prime

Edited by black00

Well, my head will lay here for a while. I did what I could, but I cannot afford to drop $60 a month to keep it running.

No chit marsh, admins and mods of nothing. Time to start over again.

You can play here poobah :)

We like you peoples

Well, my head will lay here for a while. I did what I could, but I cannot afford to drop $60 a month to keep it running.

No chit marsh, admins and mods of nothing. Time to start over again.

does it feel like getting stabbed in the wiener....twice....by a hot woman?

9 years of forum... gone... a shame to lose some of that info... we should publish forum posts into a book... though 90% of it wouldn't be worth reading, lol.

well, it took me 7 years just to reach 2000 posts, lol... while others take less than a year... geez time to start here.

9 years of forum... gone... a shame to lose some of that info... we should publish forum posts into a book... though 90% of it wouldn't be worth reading, lol.

well, it took me 7 years just to reach 2000 posts, lol... while others take less than a year... geez time to start here.

Yar, I was close to 10k post. Sucks to start over again.

*sniffles*

SIN was the first forum I was on that had people I respected...Josh, Derek, Marshall, Claudia, Loyd, etc etc...hell, I remember trying to meet up with Greer when I first moved up here, but he showed up late and I missed him :D

wow.....that sucks...incredibly bad........CSO was the only website that i checked regularly...

damn...well hope to see it back up someday...i still have it set as my homepage....

well it's nice to see some familiar faces here though....Member02...didn't even see you around CSO for a while....what's up with that?

and where's Big Mack? someone get him over here!!!

and where's Big Mack? someone get him over here!!!

flak monkey, fbi416546546054297987 and azianinvasion too

well, the irony is that a lot of the people on this forum and others originally went to CSO till it slowed down in recent years...

and todd, I checked cso daily, quietly, been too busy to bother to do anything big. and bills... arr!

damnit, any chance I can get the crap copied from my "gallery"? because I didn't bother to save most of my pictures on my computer...

Edited by member02

i gotcha...i guess this is going to be my new daily stop....SSA as my new homepage

but i did really notice CSO really slow down after that last time it went down for like a week...then things REALLY got slow

i guess all good things must come to an end

SIN was my first real car audio forum and I loved it but I wasn't on enough to really gel with any of the members and I lost interest when things started to slow and manufacturers left. Still, there's a lot of good info there. Can someone pm me an email at which I can reach Josh?

Bummer, I had quite a bit of information in PM's that I would rather like to have. :(

poobah send me a PM if you want. I was on SIN for a long time too, sad to see it go. If anyone feels homeless, SSA always is open to you. We are very similar to SIN in a good number of ways so the transition should be easy if SIN does not come back.

josh still has the server...it is just doing the sitting there.

i would love to have my gallery pics back too :)

That sucks donkey balls! SIN was the first ever forum I was on, audio-wise.

Is Josh okay?

is he moving out of morris? seems like there have been alot of server problems in the past few years

poobah send me a PM if you want. I was on SIN for a long time too, sad to see it go. If anyone feels homeless, SSA always is open to you. We are very similar to SIN in a good number of ways so the transition should be easy if SIN does not come back.

Can I send you a PM too? fing05.gif

jlaine has moved out of Morris.

SIn/CSo was teh first forum I was on, and it was the only until just this year.

Aaron, can I have my 10,000 post back please. :drink40:

where is laine moving too? shoot me a pm if you want about the situation jamie.....

Aaron, can I have my 10,000 post back please. :drink40:

yeah you and derek both had a pretty hgih number of posts...i was only at 500 something and ithough that was a lot

by the way...what is everyones real fist name anyways?

i have never known when people are talking....i mean c'mon...everyone knows my name is todd