black00

CSO / SIN - STATUS

Where has Loyd "BIGBASSMAN" been?? He posted a few months ago on SIN and said he was back, but seems to be MIA again. . .

Last time I talked to Loyd he was busy with the baby and work. :)

Where has Loyd "BIGBASSMAN" been?? He posted a few months ago on SIN and said he was back, but seems to be MIA again. . .

He went MIA after that "12 challenge" ...

People started throwing fits about not getting their woofers back..

I havn't seen him around since...

Me and Ndmstang65 were the best men at his wedding and he won't even return a call.

He went MIA after that "12 challenge" ...

People started throwing fits about not getting their woofers back..

I havn't seen him around since...

Me and Ndmstang65 were the best men at his wedding and he won't even return a call.

:(

it wasnt a people, it was one person who sent us junk woofers that we couldnt even test. Other than that, everybody got everything back on time. :)

Imma try calling that feg and see whats up

it wasnt a people, it was one person who sent us junk woofers that we couldnt even test. Other than that, everybody got everything back on time. :)

Imma try calling that feg and see whats up

...i saw threads saying a bunch were at your house that he promised to send back to people and you were not coming out of your pocket to ship them back....( hell i dont blame you, you didn't promise to ship them to back )...

I heard about that too..........fudge them. No really, lloyd is gay and his gayness and D's gayness may be to much for this lil forum to handle.

I heard about that too..........fudge them. No really, lloyd is gay and his gayness and D's gayness may be to much for this lil forum to handle.

No, Fryman was here for a long time, so we can pretty much handle all the gayness in the world.

I don't remember if we banned him or made him cry so bad he left voluntarily.

I don't remember if we banned him or made him cry so bad he left voluntarily.

Hmm, I think both happened actually. :)

I suspect that he imploded...

what about 95honda? where is he? we could use his expertise here

GERMANY...N.A.T.O. base...

He'll be poppin in...

Is it me or does there seem to be a recurring theme in the audio world of starting out good and helpful and happy happy fun time and before you know it it just goes all ghey as hell in a pink frilly handbasket? (eDuh, Adire, et al)

Anyway I guess this and meade's site are my new home for bonerific audio...

Edited by Penguin4x4

Ed is now huge thou. They are much bigger now then when they were on sin... Not that I'm a fan I just wouldn't put them with adire.

It is lame that they closed, i am moved here now as well...i sit in the background and read =) so you probably wont see much from me, but alas, i am here.