ia2

DP grooms table FTMFW!!

DPGroomstable-50.jpg

Thats from my wedding. I thought it was a neat idea :)

Did your wife to be think you're crazy to have that display @ the wedding? I know mine would,.....props for making it happen though.

Yes she did. LOL She thinks IA and the things we do are crazy in general, so of course she didnt understand why I wanted this.

SWEET!

Your wife is beautiful!

SWEET!

Your wife is beautiful!

I concur. Never let me meet her.

was that a demand, or an exclamation?

Lol, I am going need to blow up a few ICONs by April then. ;)

I might have put some sort of booze or fun snack in them, but nice work anyways.

I dont know if I have talked to you since after the wedding, congrats and thanks for the invitation brother, I just already had obligations to another buddies wedding for that same day. I hope you guys have a very happy and log life together. Me and dana might get married one day, but we have been happily unmarried for 7.75 years and still kicking. Why change a good thing? :)

Out of all the receptions I've seen, that's one of the most original ideas I've seen in a while :D

I wonder how well 8" baskets would work as table centerpieces.... :)

I dont know if I have talked to you since after the wedding, congrats and thanks for the invitation brother, I just already had obligations to another buddies wedding for that same day. I hope you guys have a very happy and log life together. Me and dana might get married one day, but we have been happily unmarried for 7.75 years and still kicking. Why change a good thing? :)

LOL on the happily unmarried thing. There were a ton of people that couldn't make it because of that day being such a popular wedding day (7-7-07). Its all good though, see ya in Tampa!!