Sign in to follow this  
jracer

hair trick

well its ALL out !!

totaly gutted !!!!!!!!!!

a big empty van !!!!!

new build starts !!!

18 - SSD 15's 9 clarion 1500's.. sealed clamshell... 12 kinetik 2400's.. ect ect ect..

buy.. buy ..winsheild !!!!

well its ALL out !!

totaly gutted !!!!!!!!!!

a big empty van !!!!!

new build starts !!!

18 - SSD 15's 9 clarion 1500's.. sealed clamshell... 12 kinetik 2400's.. ect ect ect..

buy.. buy ..winsheild !!!!

seriously guys....you need to give your head a shake...... i wont be impressed until her clothes are ripped off and we get to see it all..... add more subs and power.... lets get some REAL velocity going. c'mon help me out.. i am married. we are close, but not quite there! lol! pretty cool!

Edited by rugdnit

That's a serious jump in cone area! Can't wait to see it :) I might have to drive down to florida to see that!

lil john you in Florida? where at, i'm Ft. Myers how far would I have to drive to hear that beast when ur done?

oh and bye bye windshield WITH A BIG TIMES TWO!!

didn't you just finish the 18 15's?

something new in the works..........

jeezus.....I need to stop by and see this one...I am always down in the Bradenton area. Wouldn't hurt to make a slight detour :neil:

Edited by 00s-dime00

just changing subs.. to q's or havoc's...

and puttin 1000 watts to ech..

sundown 3000's six of them...

so i will be going from 14400 watts ( clarions )

to 18000 watts.( sundowns)

so..3600 watts more power..

hmmmmmmm................

joe- i need a battery rack and amp rack welded...

!!!!! hahahah

just changing subs.. to q's or havoc's...

and puttin 1000 watts to ech..

sundown 3000's six of them...

so i will be going from 14400 watts ( clarions )

to 18000 watts.( sundowns)

so..3600 watts more power..

hmmmmmmm................

joe- i need a battery rack and amp rack welded...

!!!!! hahahah

LMK...have welder will travel...you supply the beer :drink40:

Looks awesome man!

Jon I think I originally saw your van down in clearwater at some CA meet on the beach, back when you were running CVRs! It was sick then I remember, but it looks like a whole different animal now.

I'm running two 15" Havocs myself now, off 1000 watts each. They pound hard in a sealed box, but I think these Havocs are craving a bit more power. ;) Fi Q's might be more sensible off 1000 W each. Then again..judging from the looks of it there's nothing sane about this build! :D

lil jon I think the Q's stock would rock out the best...you seen Pipo puttin 2K to each Havoc and they took it w/o a sweat. I hooked up a Sundown 3K to a Havoc at 4ohms and it was a thing of beauty. Right now I have 2 hooked up to the 3K at 1 ohm sealed and they are gettin down. Tell Mikey I said hi and I'm very impressed and proud of him. joey Lil jon your the man in my book. Quads that chit all day. Fk chargin batts hehe

six 3000d's, 18k watts? I'm thinking more along the lines of 21-22k watts, even after dropping below 14 volts we all know those things are beasts, how many batts you going to use? like 10 kinetik hc2400's? LOL going to be insane!!

i have 11 kinetik 2400's....

so i hope that will be enough..

joe-

how ya like the sundowns ??

i was think of 6 3000's.. i need something bullet proof !! you know how hard i play it..

Sign in to follow this