Sign in to follow this  
o0)FuNkTrAiN(0o

Greetings from Fargo, ND

Hi everyone! ///M5 showed me this site awhile back and I finally got my head out of my arse and joined up. Lots of great stuff on here and I look forward to having some discussions with you guys on here about whatever.

Right now what I've got going on is an install in an 05 Subaru STi that is currently dead in the water while I try to make up my mind on a few things and learn more about what I should be doing or trying out. I'm a SQ over SPL man btw.

See ya'll around

:WELCOME: Glad you finally joined my home on the web mang! Looking forward to getting some tunes in your ride!

Oh, you liar. Moron my ass you have a lot on many of the members here ;)

Funny since our wives our out tonight, you are in Fargo at home and I am in Detroit (Ann Arbor actually)

Funny since our wives our out tonight, you are in Fargo at home and I am in Detroit (Ann Arbor actually)

Yeah sucks ace. I can think of many fun things to do while the wives are preoccupied, speaking of which... I'm gonna go mix a drink :sonic:

*jealous on the drink

A moron who PM's me about searching through the Scan drivers on his own, lol...just don't let my Seas boner rub off on you. Hell I have a bunch of stuff you can demo if you come my way, in particular if I have moved first so we can whack out a few enclosures for comparison.

Welcome to ssa, upload some pictures of your car to the gallery. I am one of a few STi fans on here. :)

*jealous on the drink

A moron who PM's me about searching through the Scan drivers on his own, lol...just don't let my Seas boner rub off on you. Hell I have a bunch of stuff you can demo if you come my way, in particular if I have moved first so we can whack out a few enclosures for comparison.

There will be no boner rubbing here mister!! lol, sorry too easy. And yes, get with the moving so we can come down to help you move or something terrible like that for an excuse. Would love to hear what you got.

Denim I'll post the ones up I have. I've been meaning to get some new pics of the stuff I've done lately but I've been meaning to do a lot of stuff this year that hasn't happened yet.

Edited by o0)FuNkTrAiN(0o

Pictures of the Zapco as well please :D

Welcome to ssa, upload some pictures of your car to the gallery. I am one of a few STi fans on here. :)

I'm on that STi tip. I almlost picked one up before I got my truck for 10K less....

I'm CHEEP!

To the OP nice rides and welcome I'm new too and already have mroe to think about than I ever did before.