Fi Car Audio

X series clearance

Along the lines of the BL promo we finished building up the parts we had for the X series and will be offering them in pairs until they are gone (as a thanks to those that have helped us turn 1 year old).

(2) 10" X series subs $150 shipped

(2)12" X series subs $160 shipped

We can offer deeper discounts for 5 or more subs as well. We built up about 200 12s and 150 10s from old motor stock (when we discontinued them at the beginning of the year) and will be blwing them out to make room for more current line products.

To place an order, send an email to Orders@FiCarAudio.com for Credit/debit card transactions with your name, zipcode, phone number, as well as what you want to order. For straight Paypal orders, please send payments to Sales@FiCarAudio.com with your name, address, phone, as well as what you are ordering.

Specs are below:

10 DUAL 4

Fs: 25.9 Hz

3.9 Ohms/coil

Qms: 3.90

Qes: .35

Qts: .32

110g

: 0.34mm/N

Sd: 310cm^2

Vas: 45.7 l

Spl: 85.4dB 1W/1m

Bl: 20 N/A

Xmax: 16mm

Rms: 300W

Sealed box: .5-.8cuft

Ported box: .9-1.5cuft

Sub OD: 11.0

Cut ID: 9.25

Mounting depth: 5.25

Displacement: .07cuft

12 DUAL 4

Fs: 25.7 Hz

Re: 3.9 Ohms/coil

Qms: 4.01

Qes: .38

Qts: .35

Mms: 120g

Cms: 3.2mm/N

Sd: 480cm^2

Vas: 104.1 l

Spl: 88.6dB 1W/1m

Bl: 20.0 N/A

Xmax: 16mm

Rms: 300W

Sealed box: .9-1.3 cuft

Ported box: 1.6-2.2 cuft

Sub OD: 12.500

Cut ID: 11.125

Mounting depth: 5.750

Displacement: 0.10cuft

did the X's have any options and are any built out with them?

yea...what sorts of comparisons do these have to the other line-up??

the prices look ridiculous though!!! fing05.gif

Similar to the Ascendant Assassins. They are a solid little sub. No options for them, which is why I think that they didnt take off. They are just a straight forward sub that works well on lower power and sounds clean.

Pics of the 10"

X10side.jpg

X10front.jpg

X10back.jpg

very nice...looks kinda beefy for 300 rms...lol i like a lot will be notifying some friends of the deal.

how is the sound compared to the Q? is it close, just lower power handling?

Edited by bld 25

$150 shipped for 2 10's is insane :D , Scott, could you post pics of the 10? Or is that the 10?

Edited by UNIT 6639

Unit 6639... that is the 10 :) Ill get some pics of the 12s later.

bld 25...They sound very clean in the proper enclosures. Sound just as good as a Q, but they simply dont have anywhere near the same ability as the Q both mechanically and thermally. Remember, these are a 2" coil not the monster long 3" Q coils. I had designed these for low power daily/SQ setups (what turned into a "girlfriend sub" for many of the Fi customers). I really like them and was disappointed when they didnt sell like I thought they should. But it seems that most people like Fi for options and customization... these had neither... so we pulled them from the site. Now we want to simply make some room so we built them up (which is currently taking up MORE room...lol)

They are not a monster SPL Fi sub... so please do not think that you can push 2X+ RMS to them. You are not getting an SSD, Q, BL, or BTL type driver for dirt cheap :) They are a good driver, but are designed for lower power. Please check specs and see if they will work for your desired application before purchasing. I dont want anyone to be disappointed that they ordered a pair of 12s and that their 2000W amp isnt optimal for them :(

Thanks,

Scott

Price break for a local pickup in the Vegas area? Maybe 50% of the shipping cost?

HOLY CRAP thats a good price...only if i didnt have to owe so much on my credit card :(

how will they do with around 250w each?

Man, I wish I would have known about this earlier. As soon as my friend can get over here, I will take pics of his truck. We just did 3-X-12"s in a single cab Dodge Ram. I will get a thread up ASAP.

Chris

HOLY CRAP thats a good price...only if i didnt have to owe so much on my credit card :(

how will they do with around 250w each?

They will do very well with that power. In the Ram we have a roughly 350 per sub. The gain is set conservatively though, I think 250 would be perfect. I wish I could get another pair honestly. My buddy loves them. Especially at that price. :)

sent in a direct order for a pair of tens this afternoon and already received a tracking. : D

these will be going in a friends civic. going to try for a bandpass. :thanx:fing05.gif:thanx:fing05.gif:thanx:

my friend wants to put two in his f 350. we just built the box and it came to 1.1 cubic ft per sub after displacement. he just bought and installed a 25 to life fosgate power 1000. it bench tested at 920 watts at 1 ohm. we know were not going to get all that power to the subs but do you think they will be alright?

my friend wants to put two in his f 350. we just built the box and it came to 1.1 cubic ft per sub after displacement. he just bought and installed a 25 to life fosgate power 1000. it bench tested at 920 watts at 1 ohm. we know were not going to get all that power to the subs but do you think they will be alright?

Just cause you have that much power doesnt mean you have to use it all. Set the gain accordingly and you will be alright.

well yeh that's obvious, but if the subs won't handle all the power he will just go with the SSD's, but if the X's can handle 140-150 over their rms each, then why spend all that extra money?? he would like to utilize all of the amp's power.

wow basshead... 5?? hehe....wow! I know they are just 10's..but wow...whatcha gonna use to push those? (amp wise?)

I want to nab a pair of 10"s for christmas for myself...

would make a great computer sub...

Never thought about that....might need to think about getting one myself.

I emailed orders a couple days ago and haven't gotten an answer yet. Does anyone know what it would be for 6 12's costs shipped/