dodgeram

Attention Scott and/or Shawn

sorry to bug you guys but i just wanted to know whats goin on about my recone that i ordered. I tried emailing you guys for about a week or so and i haven't heard anything. All i know is that the money was taken out of my account. I knoiw ur guys are really busy but i just want to have a lil assurance thats every thing is okay. ITs a XXX 15 recone D2 Kit, that was shipped to Shawn in Florida. Thank you guys and have a good day.

Brian

Edited by ram101

recone kits can take about a week to build. then it takes time for shipping as i think they ship out a certain day of the week. it took me a while to get my SX recone kit but i did get it in a timely manner. i was told it'll take a week or 2 to build up them to ship. just be a little patient you WILL get your recone kit.

also to not have to bug them, how much was your recone kit for the XXX? i just received my 18 today and will be needing a quote for 2 15" xxx's but don't want to have to email scott for it when you know you could just pm what yours was :P

i already know how much my 15"sx was so i'm wondering if it's the same or not.

It has been shipped to my house, since I am going to recone it and teach you how to recone for free. I am currently at SEMA, and will be back on sunday. Once I get back, I will hit you up, and we can schedule a time to meet and get it taken care of. Also Im not sure what email addy you sent it to for me, but I have not recieved anything.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

Fi Car Audio Tech, R&D and Team Leader

Ascendant Audio Tech and R&D

sweet, thanks shawn. sorry for bein a pain in the A$$. just let me know. thanks again.