cold iron

acendants contact # anyone?

does he have a contact #? his pm box is full and their site doesnt have a contact # besides an email, which i sent a few days ago with no luck.

just e-mail and be patient, they're busy as funk

We are currently at SEMA, but shoot me an email, and Monday I will hit you back.

shawn(a-t)ficaraudio.com

We are currently at SEMA, but shoot me an email, and Monday I will hit you back.

shawn(a-t)ficaraudio.com

How long is SEMA going on?

SEMA is over and we are working furiously to get caught back up on all emails. Fi is currently repairing all old Ascendant products, but that will be changing in 2-3 weeks when you will be able to send all old products direct to AAs new location in Vegas.

Thanks for your patience and look for an email response over the weekend.

Thanks,

Scott

havent heard anything back, please email me at rmcacy@sbcglobal.net with some instructions, or a contact # would be great

The only ava 15" email I had was from tommcacy(a-t)saturnofoaklawn.com, and I replied to it at 12:16am, or about an hour ago, please let me know if that is not you, if it is not. Please resend email to shawn(a-t)ficaraudio.com

Thanks

Shawn

Shawn, you probably don't want to type out a straight e-mail address, or the e-mail spam bots will pick it up and spam it. Probably better to type something like tommcact -a-t- saturnofoaklawn.com or something similar. ;)

Thanks steve, its late, wasnt thinking, heck im and network admin, I should have been more careful. It was only for a couple mins, so we should be good. I went ahead and changed my email too.

any information as to where I should ship? also whats the best way to ship this sub. In ohter words whats the best and easiest way to package

Send it to:

Fi Car Audio

Attn:Recone

5480 Cameron St #107

Las Vegas NV 89118

Please be sure to include a sheet of paper with your name, address, email, phone, and what you want done to it.

As far as packing goes, place it as tightly wrapped in a box as possible, then get a larger box, fill the bottom with some peanuts (I hate peanuts) and then place the onner box/sub inside. Then fill the sides and top up and tape off well. Simply dropping a sub in a box full of peanuts does nothing but make the receiving area a mess and breaks your sub (the sub settles to the bottom of the box fast and then punches a hole through...)

We will contact you when it arrives.

Thanks,

Scott