Okay, so sometimes when I try to open certain pages, they'll load and as soon as they're done loading, FF closes. It will keep doing this, and it's completely random. One minute, it works on one site, then it won't. . . Anyone know what could be wrong?

Weird...never happened to me before.

Do you have the latest updates?

All updates are current and Spybot, Ad-Aware, and McAfee all show nothing.

Are you using any extensions in FireFox? If so, can you list them?

I'm not using any. I removed and re-installed and it's been working fine since then. So far. . .

Guest zedman

I have had that problem in the past when trying to access websites or such that would only allow EI as a browser. I even had it happen with Netscape as well. I added the EI tab and I just use that when I need to . Have an awesome Day Z

I've had no problems. For a while one board I got on would not let me log in, it was a known problem so I used IE for that. Now they changed software or its been fixed, works good now. I guess I'd start with a reinstall and see what it does, something sounds screwed up. Have a gig of memory and at about 60 tabs it starts to slow down sometimes, and adobe reader has always freaked out once in a while plus it often has to be zapped to shut down. I think much of it is their stupid update program.

Oh, check your disk space and windows file cache(s) first. Have had weird problems like that when short on space or settings got hosed up.

mine has been doing that when I use google mail. It pops up and says firefox has experienced a problem and must close. Does it a few times a day..weird. I have notices there have been like 3 automatic updates in the past few weeks...maybe they are working something out?