areyouserious

I need a response from an FI Employee Please

Hey Shawn or Nick,

I've been trying to reach you guys for a while now it seems and have had no response. I sent my subwoofer in a while ago (more than a month ago) and I've sent out numerous emails and pm's to you guys about when and even if I'm getting my sub back and still no response.

Shawn I talked to you a few weeks ago and you said you would check into it for me that same day and never got any news back.

I thought this might be a better place to get your attention.

Thanks,

Cameron

Scott's at sema...nothing i can do right now man.

Im at SEMA right now as well, and I sent you a PM back earlier, I just noticed it in there, the pm asked if I had taken care of it. PM's are hard, easiest way to get in contact with me is email.

Thanks

Shawn

Im at SEMA right now as well, and I sent you a PM back earlier, I just noticed it in there, the pm asked if I had taken care of it. PM's are hard, easiest way to get in contact with me is email.

Thanks

Shawn

Are new orders/builds on hold due to this? I ordered a 15Q on Friday 10/27 - when would I expect for it to go out the door?

I just spoke with Scott, Cameron. Can I get you to PM me your Full name and addy please! :)

Awsome, thanks bud.

Shawn

Shawn had spoke with me last night about this... but it looks like it was delivered yesterday as well. Not sure why UPS didnt send you a tracker as we had it set for it, but at least its there :)