JazzScreamer

AA Future

Well, it has been almost 1 year since the new line of subs and speakers were suppose to be released, and it has been only a few months since the subs have been on the market and the website has not been updated since about December 2006. Most threads on the forum have been directed to Fi to resolve problems, concerns, or questions. As an AA fan I would like to know what the future holds for AA. Will the company remain or melt into Fi. I'm not upset, just curious as to what Chad and the rest of the company has planned. More to come......... :drink40::thanx:

Edited by JazzScreamer

From what I have gathered, the branding will stay the same. Again, from what I have been told and heard, there are no plans of Ascendant Audio disappearing in any respect. The company is now strongly dealer oriented and I imagine that's why the site hasn't seen timely upgrades (although Scott has gone through two or three web developers to try and get something he's satisfied with). As far as who is doing what, that's Scott and Chad's business in my opinion, but I think people should be able to read between the lines.

I read somewhere, maybe on this forum that Chad was working on a new website for some Home Audio company (could be his company)

I read somewhere, maybe on this forum that Chad was working on a new website for some Home Audio company (could be his company)

epiksubwoofers.com

epiksubwoofers.com

Thanks for the info. Those HT subs look nasty.

AA is not going anywhere, if anything it will be growing in the future. :)

While things are seeminngly trudging along at best with the website (our host upgraded things on the 23rd and our system had crashed because of it, loosing the initial info as well as screwing up all DNS settings, which they have still been unable to reset... we are now swapping to a new host) we are moving forward big time with our dealer and distributor programs.

We just spent the past week demoing the Ascendant H2 at SEMA in Las Vegas and picked up several new dealers and distributors as well. We will have a post shortly about the H2 and the Ascendant setup in it shortly (trying to get caught back up on all emails first) as well as getting kicked out of the show for being too loud (big thanks to Chip Foose and his Overhaulin crew for that one...)

In general AAs future is looking very bright and full of new developments. We will get the site up shortly (heck I even stopped holding my breath) and post what else we have been up to. Definitely not going away or melting into Fi... both have their distinct strategies and directions with relatively little overlap between them.

Thanks,

Scott

While things are seeminngly trudging along at best with the website (our host upgraded things on the 23rd and our system had crashed because of it, loosing the initial info as well as screwing up all DNS settings, which they have still been unable to reset... we are now swapping to a new host) we are moving forward big time with our dealer and distributor programs.

We just spent the past week demoing the Ascendant H2 at SEMA in Las Vegas and picked up several new dealers and distributors as well. We will have a post shortly about the H2 and the Ascendant setup in it shortly (trying to get caught back up on all emails first) as well as getting kicked out of the show for being too loud (big thanks to Chip Foose and his Overhaulin crew for that one...)

In general AAs future is looking very bright and full of new developments. We will get the site up shortly (heck I even stopped holding my breath) and post what else we have been up to. Definitely not going away or melting into Fi... both have their distinct strategies and directions with relatively little overlap between them.

Thanks,

Scott

I got to sit in the H2 Thursday morning. It was nucking futs, to say the least. I was also in the Overhauling tent on friday when they were demoning the H2. It was hard to imagine that one could hear the H2 clearly over all that was going on in the tent. Especially knowing that the H2 was almost a football field away. My hat goes off to you guys. Thanks for the demo.

I thought TLC cancelled Overhaulin'?

Have no clue if its cancelled or not... but they were exceedingly annoyed with us... enough so to finally get us removed from the show. There were about 60 people yelling to let us stay and that followed Chris and the H2 out of the show and to the streets (going as slow as he could banging it all the way). I think the H2 made one heck of an impression on all that heard it (more stories about just how far it could be heard later...lol).

Not sure if I got a chance to chat with you or not... but glad you got a demo of it.

Can't wait for pics of the H2 :werd_msword:

I looked through cardomain's pictures they took hoping to spot it but I either missed it or they didn't get a shot of it.

I got to hear the Hummer at SEMA and meet Scott. That thing is crazy. I left a little spit on the dash accidentlly, I knew the hit was coming but I didn't know how loud.

I did notice that the Hummer was gone, even though it seems to be grid locked in place. If you want to leave, or don't want to, I guess if you play your stereo loud enough and they will make a path for you to exit.

on a funny note, my buddy and I were talking after me expierence and he jokingly said, "Can you believe it was only one 10" Meanwhile some goof walking by said "really one 10". Idiot. It was comical.

Nice to meet you...

We werent locked in enough given that there was the walkway in front of us (which was nice as it scared MANY a pedestrian when it went off). Next year we will be back with a MUCH larger system and we will make sure that we are locked in deeper in the pack (although we did have a great spot as everyone had to really pass by us).

I wish we made a 10" that could do that :)

Well scott if you ever need anything with that website for AA I can either help you (i can do flash, HTML, PHP and have a few degrees in Adobe Photoshop) I also can manage servers (yeah i went to school to be a cisco server tech but that's another story) or i cna steer you into a great service for hosting...

Trust me i have been through 12 host (i own my own website design company so you cna imagine) and i finally found someplace that actually delivers...

I set up nick lemons server, hosting, domain, DNS and designed the website according to his needs...

and it only cost him a 15" mag and he only pays roughly 80 bucks a year... They are fast and very knowledgeable where i got him his hosting...

Let me know if anything is needed

Edited by theabunai