Sign in to follow this  
element

Another SX Recone Request...

Hey guys,

I had sent an email awhile back concerning a recone kit for a 12" RE SX (D2) - I'd seen that you had been able to send kits out earlier, and was wondering if you can still do it (and if so, at what price?)... Preferably with that sexy new dustcap I saw while browsing the forum (the one that looks like the original SX cap, but with a Fi logo!). I live up in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Thanks,

Ryan

Ill check the filters and see if it got caught in there as I havent seen a Candian SX request in the past couple of days. We definitely can do it though :)

I know you guys are busy, but I was just wondering whether or not the recones left on Nov. 28 as mentioned, since I haven't heard anything since.

Thanks!

-Ryan

Bump. Sent money three weeks ago and haven't heard a thing since

Bump. Sent money three weeks ago and haven't heard a thing since

Ryan, did you blow those SX's up the the DD's already?

Damn that was quick!

Well my score dropped noticeably two nights before that 2X in Edmonton and I couldn't figure out why I was only doing low 147s... When I pulled out the subs a week or so afterwards, I noticed that one of the coils was dead on one of the SXs. That was only with one Z1, but they had taken a lot of abuse in testing so it was understandable.

To finish that sub off I strapped both Z1s on the remaining coil.

And here I am.

Edited by element

OK... adding things up here. Saw you posting from Canada on another post but didnt know what I had sent you (sent out quite a few things to Canada in the last week).

Yes, recone kits shipped out over a week ago. Normally 6-10 business days ship time via USPS, but Id figure that with the holidays it might take a little longer. Ill see if I can get any info from the customs number (sometimes they will tell me if they have already cleared customs or not).

Thanks,

Scott

Excellent, I eagerly await them and thanks for the update.

It had cleared customs 2 days ago. Now in the hands of the Canadian Postal Service. Hopefully itll get there in a day or two.

I got a notice and picked the package up today; everything's in great condition - thanks!

Excellent... I wasnt sure how the holidays were going to play out, but considering it had cleared customs it usually only takes another day or two once in the hands of the Canadian postal service...

Let me know how the other kit works for the MT as well...

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this