Sign in to follow this  
ss-audio

4 SAZ3000Ds on my LMS Ultras 18s

SS-Audio is from the Kent area in ohio, not too far from me :D

Can't wait to see some pics and vids, then hopefully one painful demo, lol.

nate

i believe i spoke with you on the phone about your amps. nice to see that your happy with them.

9k per sub...sweet jesus thats alot of power

im sure those subs can handle that on burps easy

but daily the most i would put on those subs is 6k

overall sweet setup

its nice to see some1 doing tc subs with a sundown amp besides me...lol

i believe i spoke with you on the phone about your amps. nice to see that your happy with them.

didnt i ask you for fullers phone number because i lost it?

loudcav where are you located in Ohio? And Mike did you get my PM?

yes i talked to kent for you from h and k

qualifying starts in the morning at 9 or 10

I gotta leave at 6 in the morning.

I think taking the box back to 35hz was a mistake on the mic (I also deadened the roof and I was afraid it would hurt my score in the lower freq range on the mic). Tuning to my lower peak has not given me enough room for the 49 class. It gets there but I need to have more legroom and the ability to do multiple runs with the car off without struggling my way to a 149.9 - Burps a 152.2 right now. I am going to take the box back to 43hz tonight. there is a huge gain with the windows down or doors open but thats not going to help me on a legal scoring system in bass race. One sub is hitting harder then the other for obvious reasons right now (one is more broken in). I would also like to get a maxxlink in order to help keep line voltage matched. I had to use those chitty Y adapters at the shop for now. Take a look at the video. You will see that one woofer is hitting harder then the other. Gains are matched but the impedance on the woofer I broke in is 2.3 per coil. the new woofer is 2.7

Overall, need to get everything situated the way I want it before I can do any accurate testing. I can't stand having the woofers not hit exactly the same. I know it has the be hurting my score too.

Edited by ss-audio

loudcav where are you located in Ohio? And Mike did you get my PM?

London its about half way between columbus and Springfield

yup you asked for his number from me.

cool i didnt know that was you. pm me with your cell if you get the chance i would like to keep in touch.

he's got some better vids on his camera..

I'm definately jealous, sooo loud yet soo clean sounding.

thanks for the props man

Now I would like to thank Jacob Fuller. The amps are sick. Voltage never dropped below float and the amps were ice cold after every run operating at .5 ohms. Very impressive amplifiers. Don't mind the hushmat on my roof, I had to cover up the steel with something on both sides because it was ripping pretty bad.

Awsome show'

I didn't get the qualifying run on tape im glad someone else did. The woofers are finally broken in nice and evened out. Gains are set all the way down and I can still turn them up full tilt now (I have seen some sensative inputs on amps but nothing like these).

Car ended up having more legroom then I thought. in my last run they still kept getting louder. I was just afraid to keep turning them up because it looked like they were in xmax. Hesitated on the wholeshot for the last run. Oh well, I had a great time anyway. the french guy that won deserved it anyway...told me he drove eight freakin hours to the show.

l_3f423d0713b8bf369d494399be2a44db.jpg

i will try and upload the other runs soon

Edited by ss-audio

believe it was a bit longer than that. like 13hrs totall..... was fun to watch you 2. woulda been funner to be against though :(

well lets hope here in the new future when i get my tax check my amps will serve me well too :) except it will be .5 at 17v lol.

well lets hope here in the new future when i get my tax check my amps will serve me well too :) except it will be .5 at 17v lol.

sounds good. let me know how they do at that voltage.

I woulda loved to be there but Im busy workin on the car gotta find a few more Dbs and clean up the trunk a bunch

I woulda loved to be there but Im busy workin on the car gotta find a few more Dbs and clean up the trunk a bunch

i was wondering where you were at man

ya I tore it out last night Ive been running around with a broken box for a wile and decided it was time to find some dbs. I also thaught Rich was gonna be around sometime this weekend to I stuck my ass here

ya I tore it out last night Ive been running around with a broken box for a wile and decided it was time to find some dbs. I also thaught Rich was gonna be around sometime this weekend to I stuck my ass here

gotcha

are you rebuilding the whole thing or using it as a base for some upgrades?

Hey Mike How far are you from Van Wert? Ive got to meet up with someone there on wendsday if your not far off I may stop by the shop

Hey Mike How far are you from Van Wert? Ive got to meet up with someone there on wendsday if your not far off I may stop by the shop

ill check

ill check

ouch its three hours from the shop

Sign in to follow this