Sign in to follow this  
ss-audio

4 SAZ3000Ds on my LMS Ultras 18s

ya I tore it out last night Ive been running around with a broken box for a wile and decided it was time to find some dbs. I also thaught Rich was gonna be around sometime this weekend to I stuck my ass here

gotcha

are you rebuilding the whole thing or using it as a base for some upgrades?

Im putting in a false floor and I may be raising the floor up a bit if I can still fit the box in that way. I need to get the battery out of the airflow and it seems that the easiest way to do so is put it in the spair tire well. and it wont fit with out the floor being raised up a bit. the box is supposed to be the same design I have now only stonger and resined

Hey Mike How far are you from Van Wert? Ive got to meet up with someone there on wendsday if your not far off I may stop by the shop

ill check

ouch its three hours from the shop

3 hours north I take it

never mind I see where its at now ya Ill have to come up sometime when its all done. its kinda lookin like Im gonna have to toss my 4 channel amp back in on wendsday with out the subs cause I need music and need sound for my navigation

nice job ss. does the car flex any more than it did? also what number did the old setup pull?

flex seems heavier. some chunks of glass were falling on the dash during my runs

old setup burped a 150.7 on 43hz tuning (43hz note) and a 148 on 30hz tuning (34hz note). have not mic'd this yet and didnt do db drag at the show because I couldn't afford another 60 dollars since it was a 3X. it seems that there is something wrong with both of my termlab sensors so i am going to reload my termlan software to try and fix the problem. Car was averaging nothing more then a 148 on my sensors and as soon as I got on sams mic i had some room to work the mic more so i am guessing it was a 151 to 152 Avg when I was bringing my score up. I will let you know what the new numbers are once everything is working right

Edited by ss-audio

never mind I see where its at now ya Ill have to come up sometime when its all done. its kinda lookin like Im gonna have to toss my 4 channel amp back in on wendsday with out the subs cause I need music and need sound for my navigation

sounds good

would love to hear that setup again. especially done right!

when did you hear it?

world finals 06 when rourke ran it

he did a hairtrick on my girlfriend sam

video should be on realmofexcursion under Fi or various

I think your thinkin of a diffrent person 040.jpg

thats the cav I have

ya your thinkin 97cavy

Edited by loudcav

I think your thinkin of a diffrent person 040.jpg

thats the cav I have

ya your thinkin 97cavy

yes I am that was my mistake. i saw something about a blazer and it threw me off because martin has a blazer that he bought off rourke and has been using it for bass race. my mistake man i knew something didnt seem to make sense when i saw that you were a sundown rep because I knew he ran XXX amps

Edited by ss-audio

ya no problem I was startin to wonder where you had seen me at hopefuly Ill be able to make a few more shows this year than I did last year. last year I ran like 4 shows total all of them put on By Greg Zollar

ya no problem I was startin to wonder where you had seen me at hopefuly Ill be able to make a few more shows this year than I did last year. last year I ran like 4 shows total all of them put on By Greg Zollar

I am itching to do some more after this one. i think i got awhile before sam starts doing anymore shows. As soon as maxcup starts though I am looking to team up with someone who can go to all the shows with me that is solid in all classes of bass race. all classes that would usually fill up that is. 29 39 and 49

Edited by ss-audio

Im not really sure how many Im gonna get out too this year if I know early enough I can ask for them off. that and I need to either get an Ipod or put some stuff on a dvd cause this Eclipse dosent have a pause which wreaks my startup

I am itching to do some more after this one. i think i got awhile before sam starts doing anymore shows. As soon as maxcup starts though I am looking to team up with someone who can go to all the shows with me that is solid in all classes of bass race. all classes that would usually fill up that is. 29 39 and 49

haha if they open up a 59 class ill try to get myself up there for ya ;)

haha if they open up a 59 class ill try to get myself up there for ya ;)

sounds good,

don't think any 59 classers would be hauling their rides to every maxcup show though :)

although i can't believe how far bob perillo used to travel for shows. the guy is from maine?!

Edited by ss-audio

Im not really sure how many Im gonna get out too this year if I know early enough I can ask for them off. that and I need to either get an Ipod or put some stuff on a dvd cause this Eclipse dosent have a pause which wreaks my startup

i own an eclipse

thats why its aux in gets used for my pioneer dehp880prs that I have to hold in my hand during my runs. whats nice about the pioneers for bass race is they have excellent remotes, pause options, and some models are harder to skip then others. my eclipse has survived the beating I put it through but some things have broke on it. the face of it flapped in and out so much when i had the box at 25hz that i have to help the radios motorized face open now. it skips like a mofo too so it wasn't worth the aggrivation of trying to use that radio alone

Edited by ss-audio

Most eclipses have pause

Unless you are running a new low end unit, all the old style 2 knob ones have pause.

Its button 3

Most eclipses have pause

Unless you are running a new low end unit, all the old style 2 knob ones have pause.

Its button 3

no its one of the AVN5500s

Most eclipses have pause

Its button 3

mine does on button three but its only on regular cd's. mp3 cd's and memory stick do not have the pause option and thats the only kind of media that would last 30 seconds at 150s for me.

Upload some vids on TeamSSAudio.com too. :)

what voltage drops do you see now playing full tilt. i know you still havent cranked on the amps yet so i guess it would be hard to tell. If you get a chance you should get a dmm and a clamp and see what the amps are actually sending to the subs!

I will be buying a clamp soon off ebay. By the time i got to the show both woofers did even out and I was able to turn them up a lot more. I am curious to see what kind of power I am getting out of all four of them also. As far as voltage drop is concerned, with the car running at idle, I did not see anything below 12.4, sat at 12.5 and 12.6 the entire time (this was with three different notes of a song playing for over two minutes in my garage. Woofers never even got warm and neither did the amps.

here is a vid i took of the voltage

http://youtube.com/watch?v=12qySLbOA78

Edited by ss-audio

It was good meeting You officially ss-audio and 2000lade. I did my personal best at the show with 4 SAX3000Ds and 2 Shocker Neo 18"s. With one battery only in StreetMax1-2 I pulled a 155.6

You had some good bassrace runs. Would have liked to see frenchy go down.

Sign in to follow this