jdizzle

mounting depth?

can anyone tell me the mounting depth of the ICON 12"er?

also do you think it'll work well in 2 cubes @ about 35ish

2-2.5ft^3 should be fine for the 12"

I'm not sure if the 15" has the same mounting depth as the 12", but I'll measure mine when I get off of work.

can anyone tell me the mounting depth of the ICON 12"er?

also do you think it'll work well in 2 cubes @ about 35ish

it'll fit in 6.5" of depth, and it'll rock in 2@35. that's what mine lives in, and that was the max depth i could have as well.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

niiiiiiice good to hear (or read) :P

whats the output on the single 12 in that box...what amp you running?one 12 in a standard cab should get decently loud anyways...just wondering

Edited by jdizzle

how in the hell did i miss that lol thanks mark what do you think about my output questin in a standard cab on 2 cubes at around 35hz?

how in the hell did i miss that lol thanks mark what do you think about my output questin in a standard cab on 2 cubes at around 35hz?

There's no doubt in my mind that you'll be very pleased with what you get for output. Especially after it breaks in after a few weeks. :drink40:

niiiiiiice good to hear (or read) :P

whats the output on the single 12 in that box...what amp you running?one 12 in a standard cab should get decently loud anyways...just wondering

it's getting a rated 1100wrms from a memphis mc1300, aka memphis belle. output is good, low, mid 130's on a tl legal. and in an xcab fullsize which suck for getting loud.

your hombre will do well, s10s (and their clones) are loud. you'll like this sub in that size enclosure in that truck, no doubt!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

me likes it alot, lol.

and it's not even close to the loudest thing i've ever had in there (solo x 18 off an ma audio hk4000d and no back seat)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i was orignially gonna do a walk through and wall it off with 2 BL 18s but im not sure im gonna have the truck really long and don't wanna hurt the value of it to much lol

teh ICON is a sweet sub.

Again, it came alive in the ported box with just over a 5db jump over sealed, recording a best of 132db flat @ 40hz, yet again. Yeah, this thing is a SUBwoofer, lol

that's what it did, brand new, no break in, in my truck. link to the review i did i think you'll like this sub in that setup, and should be louder, same power, then mine.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I am sure it will do more than that in an optimized enclosure broke in. Mark's truck is really loud, albeit 15's those drivers can really put out.

niiiice i think it'll shine on a sundown sae1000d

Edited by jdizzle

niiiice i think it'll shine on a sundown sae1000d

ummm, yep!

killer combo there!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I am sure it will do more than that in an optimized enclosure broke in. Mark's truck is really loud, albeit 15's those drivers can really put out.

With that pole vent, they better put out. ;)

But to stay on topic, as shown on the ICON page, they like slightly larger & lower tuned boxes.