Sign in to follow this  
Electrodynamic

My kicks

Let me know what you think guys. :) I made these kicks about a month ago, which included about 5 layers of bondo due to pinholes after sanding :punch: but I think they turned out pretty good.

Kickpannel2.JPG

Kickpannel3.JPG

Oh yeah, those are the 307's in the kicks.

Look really nice. Where do you have the speakers aimed at? Don't you just love pinholes? It looks like you have enough room in the doors for a pair of 8's. Is that the plan?

nice, id love to be able to do that in my car but i dont know if i wanna go thru it all, i may just end up putting the speaks in the stock location :( . where do u put ur foot when its off the clutch.

Speaker aiming is confidential. :P J/K, the drivers side drivers are aimed at the passengers head and vice-a-versa.

The drivers side kick doesn't interfere with the clutch unless you're totally oblivious to the fact that there's a kick down there and you place your foot on the far left side of the clutch pedal. ...I just put my foot on the floor when I'm not on the clutch.

And BTW, imaging is about 6" above where the windshield meets the dash. :D:D

looks pretty good man.....beginning to bring back some memories :)

You should see the paint job up close, it's just flat-out awesome. I tried calling you the other weekend but you never called me back. :( Maybe I can come up there sometime soon.

saw the kicks tonight, they look stunning. and i must say, the backside of the passenger kick is probably the coolest part.

edit: my oppinion may or may not be swayed since i layed down the glass for this part :P

Edited by hoss

saw the kicks tonight, they look stunning. and i must say, the backside of the passenger kick is probably the coolest part.

edit: my oppinion may or may not be swayed since i layed down the glass for this part :P

Haha, true. That un-finished, velcro'd, beauty is sadly not seen. :P It fits nicely though. B)

Nice work :) Bet the sound is right up there also.

How would it sound if you had dash - mounted tweets? Not something you'd recommend? Or...?

hmmm....didn't know you called me at all. My cell phone perhaps? I was having some trouble with it at one point. I have no idea when ya called....otherwise, I would've called ya back. :)

They do look real nice though.

Ooooh, nice work, Nick! Sounds like they turned out quite well. :)

Looks great Nick, my kick panels are still rocking it full out ugly. But I finally got another good midbass driver in there... only to uncover a new rattle in my door.

Hey Josh, wanna sand, bondo, and paint my kick panels? Hehe.

Beautiful! Love the paint!

Hey Josh, wanna sand, bondo, and paint my kick panels? Hehe.

sure thing buuuuudddy. Just bring 'em on and we'll give 'em the full treatment. I've still got a lot of sandpaper left I believe. :)

Need some black screws in there too.

Need some black screws in there too.

I know, I can't find any around here that are the correct size. :punch:

Lookin' sexay

Good work :boink:

:wub: :boink: