tweak_09

2 15 FI Bls fully loaded, spl in cab of avalanche...

I was wondering if i put my 2 15 bls in a box then put them in the sealed bed of my avalanche would it still sound alright???

if you know what im tryin to say.

Those thing should sound good in the back of your Avalanche. It would sound great if you have them firing in to the cab with the back seats down. Hope you dont mind lossing your hearing.

haha...na i dont mind that. but do you know what an avalanche looks like?...you can seal the cab off from the bed of the truck but the midgate folds down and there are 3 bed cover that clip on.

i just wanted to make sure that it would still sound alright if i put my box into the bed of the truck and keep the tops on the bed of the truck.

gah...i know, ive been there. way over my price range haha. im just talkin about puttin a box i built for my bls in the bed of my truck with the midgate up and everything, and it still sounding good...wouldnt it be like subs in a trunk?

I would think that it would sound good, but the only way to tell is by doing it. You probably want to stiffen up the panels that cover up the bed.

like ass....

you need to lose the midgate to do it right. otherwise, it'll rattle to high heaven..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yea...i was waiting to see if anybody else had any say on this...but i dont think it would even rattle as bad as a trunk would cause it locks in pretty tight and is cushioned by foam.

i sold one of the fifteens though cause i was pushing my amp too much. so i put one fifteen in the back...still amazing though.

give it time, it'll rattle. if you wang on it hard any at all, things will loosen up. i'm glad it's working for you right now though.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: