JazzScreamer

Any Updates?

It's that simple.......It's been over a year since the website has been updated. How is business for AA without a website?

Website is supposed to be close.

From when I last spoke with Scott, business with AA seems to be going pretty well. Their focus is a lot more on the B&M side now...something internet people will just have to deal with.

I doubt there is any question about the AA line that couldn't be answered by the SSA sales group.

The website is very nearly done. This is the problem when you have to count on other ppl to get things done for you. We were screwed over by 2 website dev. companies (who came highly recommended), and finally we got a buddy of mine who owns a company here in gainesville to do it, and it just about wrapped up. We apologize for the delay, but it was out of our hands.

Way more than a sore subject... but its working itself out.

As for business... doing well, very well in fact. As mentioned above I am focusing the company on dealers and so far they have been loving it. We have picked up 8 foreign distribs and are working with 3 more for their opening orders right now. Fi gets lots of dealer inquiries and I have simply been pushing dealers away from Fi (as things are direct only with little room for margins) towards AA. They like the products and pricing and have been happy with things. Im sure that when the site gets going that things will pick up even faster from there too...

Stupid site :(