Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Phoenix Area Outlaw SPL shows 12/09/07 & 12/16/07

Ok, so Tom and I went down to Edge Audio today and hung out all day for the "tweak & tune" to get ready for tomorrow's show. Scott Owens and Kyle ??? tuned the hyundai them selves w/oscilloscope and we threw a kinetic 1400 in the back in replacement of the yellow top. also added the audio control Matrix. New score with not quite fully charged batts is 149.1 Basically, I need some more batts to get my voltage up, after that we where thinking that 150 + is very attainable for the ICON's in that set up.

today was fun :)

tomorrow should be interesting too

and Mark really does need more current, he was dropping to 11.6v even with the car on

today was fun :)

tomorrow should be interesting too

and Mark really does need more current, he was dropping to 11.6v even with the car on

it's a sad sad situation, gotta get more batts in there

and 137.6 sb1 for me. not bad for a single 12 in a trunk car :)

I have your 1st place trophy! If you don't claim it, i'm keeping it, j/k...but seriously, I have your trophy.

HA, fudgein shweet!!!! i figure with a better song i can get it into the 140's. lol i watched it climb fast to 140 then drop as the kick drums hit. hmmmm i need to find a better cd.

that hyundai sounds great, the icons he has have a very nice punch to them. might need to look into the 10 for the wifes car!!

Edited by almond

Pictures?

bigger alt?

any of you guys willing to make n 8hr trip up here to farmington to this comp? april 6th.