Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

IN SHOCK....

I have just received news that Stereo Integrity was broken into earlier this afternoon.....speakers as well as business documents are currently missing...ALL OF THEM...as well as other personal equipment deemed as CRITICAL listening elements to Nick Lemons...a report has been filed and SI is looking into insurance support...

I am very upset, disappointed, and mostly saddened that such a great company and person has had his heart and hard work stripped from him....

In case said physical items are not recovered...I will consider starting a gift fund for SI...I believe in Nick...and I will help him in any way I can....

In fact....if the items are not found...I will donate my $500 ticket to N.C. to SI if that be the case...and no...I'm not being irrational...

I love ya buddy..good luck

Magnum(my .357) is cocked and ready to do some dirty work. This is total bullshit! It always happens to the good people. I am now pissed and ready for a road trip to show these female doges how I do it. Dammit!!!!

Nick, if you need any help, LET ME KNOW. I'm right there with Clarke. It's a sad day for all, and a dark day for some buttholes! Please excuse my language.

NObody was hurt were they? I hope not!

i just went and visited with nick briefly, and just to confirm, no one was hurt.

apparently it happened during mid to late afternoon on today(friday). there are a few leads, but nothing is certain yet, and i dont want to post any information at this time. but know that things are being taken care of right now.

nick is very upset, as is to be expected, and im sure that he will be on here as soon as possible to keep everyone updated. please dont attempt to contact him via computer(email, PM, or other messaging service), he will not recieve any messages because the theifs took all of his computers.

if there are people with orders pending they will be dealt with as soon as a clear solution arrises. and anyone who has a question regaurding products or company info feel free to contact jacob(sundownz), whose contact info is on the stereo integrity website, or you can contact me at whydoismellbacon@hotmail.com

i will make it clear that i am in no way affiliated with the company, but i am a very close friend of nicks and i feel that i can confidently answer any questions you may have.

thank you all, and everyone please keep nick and his family in your minds.

That sucks man. I wish you the best and hope everything works out. That is just sad that people feel the need to do this. Good luck. -Jim

Holy chit, that is horrible. I sure hope (not knowind any details) that there are some leads and something able to be done about this other than a police report and Ins check. Make those damn cops do some work.

I can't believe this happened to such a nice person (as that seems to always be the case) But I too am totaly behind Nick and SI. Please let us know as soon as any more info becomes available. I feel bad for Nick I know how much all his work meant to him.

What in the sam hell...?! :soap:

Thieves suck...I sure hope you can get it all up and running again Nick...Insurance will cover this, right? :(

wow..this sucks.. :soap:

though i don't own any si products, i have chatted via the internet with nick a time or two, and he seems to be an upstanding guy. it sucks shit like this happens to decent ppl.. :poop:

anyway..my best goes out to him and his company and i hope the thieves are caught quickly and dealt with aggresively.. :punch:

also, and i don't mean this to sound bad....but keep ur head up nick and si. Afterall...noone was hurt and the rest is just material and can be replaced. u have a strong company with some really strong backing( ur customers and friends)..u'll be back on top in no time! :+1:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Indeed... I was in shock when Nick called me as well. It's still sort of sinking in. I don't understand how people can pull things like this and look at themself in the mirror the next day...

Man its sad that something like this has happened. But im curious about one thing, for the people who have placed an order. How would you go about getting them their product. I mean, computers and stuff gone, its going to be hard. Plus just anybody could call you up and say they were suppose to have some D2s on the way. I guess what im saying is, its a tragic that something like this has happened, but peoples money is instake also.

Man its sad that something like this has happened. But im curious about one thing, for the people who have placed an order. How would you go about getting them their product. I mean, computers and stuff gone, its going to be hard. Plus just anybody could call you up and say they were suppose to have some D2s on the way. I guess what im saying is, its a tragic that something like this has happened, but peoples money is instake also.

I'm pretty certain Nick knows who had outstanding orders placed. Once insurance and such is taken care of Nick will take care of his customers. I'm assuming this will be a refund for the purchase price. As was said in the original post, the D2s were taken in the robbery so we have no stock at the moment.

But he has no computers, therefore he doesnt know who all order what and how much of what they ordered

I guess that because the Mag's arn't very common, especially the ones without the logo on the dustcap, it will be pretty obvious if a bunch turn up somewhere.... I hope... :(

Hi. I really don't know what to post except for what you've read is true (I'm at a Realty business using their computer to post this) - everything was stolen. Confidential business documents, licensing agreements, tax info, bank statements, EVERY subwoofer (THE prototype, all new subs, etc) , all of it...gone.

I actually only had one outstanding order (the 302's, which are still here because they were in my garrage) and one claw Magnum to be repaired (stolen). But it is true, I have no net access because every computer (personal and business) was stolen.

If insurance doesn't cover it, SI is gone. This is a huge blow.

But thanks for posting (Clarke, Hollis, Ryan, everyone) guys. I'll try to be on here as much as I can, when I can.

And if the web site goes ape-$hit or random emails get sent out (Outlook along with passwords and such were on one of the computers) it isn't me, it's the theives.

Absolute bullshit.

Hope everything works out in the end, Nick. Insurance wise, I don't know what you have for your business, but they're usually pretty good.

- Steve

I've been frantically searching Ebay. I know this is not really my business to know, but if maybe you have the time, if you could maybe post a list of everything you think they would easily be trying to liquidate so as we could all help the search. This is so unbelieveable. Hell, they would have had to have a buttload of time and a big truck or trailer. Someone had to see something. Sorry, if I'm out of line. This is unnerving. Good luck with all!!!!

Damn, that really sucks man. I had my house broken into a few years ago and had everything of value stolen. I feel for ya.

I guess I'm the lucky one in all this as the 302's are mine. That just really sucks. I hope everything works out with the insurance. I don't think that someone would really try to unload the woofers on Ebay. Just too easy to get caught. Hoss, Sundownz, or any other rep please keep us updated if you can. It seems like it will be hard for Nick to get online for awhile. Best of luck.

We must always remember, that when things like this happen, it is very devastating at first to the person/people it happened to. Nobody though, can fully defeat the laws of biology/psychology. The predators who carried out this act, will forever be living a life of fear.

They will get initial kicks out of it now, but every time they see a cop cruiser roll by, or people walk by them, they will always be watching their back. This will carry on until they admit to someone what they have done. Basically, they will become prisoners of their own mind.

The fact is, you had the skills and backing, to start up a proper company, with propriatary products, people want. You're still the same person with the same skills and ability and people behind you. Those predators will never have the ability to stand on their own, as they are genetically lacking in essential life skills.

This is not a -hope you feel better-, or -things will get better- type up. This is to remind that people who choose the road to getting big, off the labour of others, will crash at the end of that road.

Keep cruising at the same speed of life and remember, you've got the ability they don't and you can always make things happen.

If insurance doesn't cover it, SI is gone. This is a huge blow.

And if the web site goes ape-$hit or random emails get sent out (Outlook along with passwords and such were on one of the computers) it isn't me, it's the theives.

man...i sure hope not!! like i said earlier...i don't own any si products...but i have yet to hear anything bad about them!! but liek steve said...hopefully the insurance will cover it...

also, i agree with below 30.....nick..u got the skills, the knowledge...and i hope,now more then ever, the drive....to make/design/build your product.

there is only one way to go from here man......up!

also, to the admins here..and any other forum/website.....if "nick" pops up at a different ip..record and report it...maybe it's "them" playing games...(hopefully they'll be that dumb)

again..good luck!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just wanted to give my sympothies for this absolute horrible occurance. I truely hope that the perpetrators are caught and fully punnished for their actions. And Above all, I hope all the equipment is returned to you. Being robbed of not just equipment, but your livelyhood is so horrible. I really don't want to see SI go away because I think you guys have a really good thing going there. I want to let you know that I truely wish you the best of luck in this situation. You are in my prayers.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

Man i dont think i ever posted on the si forum, but dayum.

:( I feel for ya man