Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

IN SHOCK....

I`m speachless! Really this makes me MAD as he||!

I really hope that SI recovers from this terrible ordeal.

I`ll keep my eyes open for suspicious woofage deals on the net as will many others.

I hope the pieces of sh|t that did this caught and get what`s coming to them!

Send them to prison to experience eternal gangrape!

that sucks complete ass!!! Hope you find them... and get them locked up in a "pound me in the ass prison" ;)

hope it all turns out ok Nick!

Unfortunate to hear things like this happening. If anything good will come of this, it's definately seeing the loyalty you've built up among those who use your product, and those that don't.

I'll give you a call tonight Nick.

don't worry, insurance will cover you and Karma will bite them in the ass.

Hey guys. This might be a little random in order, but I've got about a million things racing through my head every minute.

First, to forum mod's, can you find my information from the computer(s) that I used to post from and keep an eye out for it? And of course, the theives are probably reading this. And if they are, please come by my house and own up to it like a real man...wait, that's impossible for you because that's impossible for any man with a conscience.

Thanks for all the responses guys, especially Below30, that kind of put things in a different perspective. I just can't wait for the theives to try and sell them. :D

Kevin, that email I just fired off to you was read before I read your post. Seriously though, call them and female dog them out (different topic guys). - haha, apprently I can't say b!tch. :P

But yes, everything is gone. All of my fathers stereo equipment, all of my stereo equipment, all CD's, components, computers, all of it, just gone. I'm over at Hoss's place now sending this response.

Insurance isn't looking too good right about now, but I'm off tomorrow to go myself and see what I can do.

I'll see what denim can do ...

If he gives me the information, I'll keep my eyes open here and at CarAudio.com ... do an IP trace from work if I see the screen name and the IP doesn't match hoss/sundownz/your old IP (hope it's not 56K), and get back to you if there's something.

- Steve

I'm so sorry to hear about the Stereo Integrity loss.... can't believe I didn't see this thread until today.

Anyway, let's hope the insurance can do something about this so SI doesn't go to the wayside. We want to see more and more quality drivers to come out of you, Nick. I was personally waiting on D2 8's.....

Good luck man,

Jon Morgan

I hope everything goes well with insurance tomorrow. That would be a real travesty for SI to no longer exist. Nick you are such an awesome person to deal with that it seems you would be really cool to hang out with. Hopefully everything will work out for you. It may seem really bleak right now, but we believe you can build it again. We will support you as much as possible.

I don't think those 2 Mags would be stolen. I thought all of the Mags with logos were gone. I could be wrong though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5710991199&rd=1

i found this on ebay. maybe a lead? two brand new magnums for sale. but its in indiana. i dunno who would want to sell there mags?

definitly a good find, but those have the logos on the dustcaps. perhaps this is something nick wants to look into, since if they are supposedly new, he should be able to contact the person and confirm their order.

keep looking though guys, they are bound to show up sooner or later.

i doubt any one from fishers has to worry about stealing anything, there mad rich out there. I'm from indy so i know. But rich people do steal. :(

Nick,

If I don't talk to you before the next time you are on a comptuter, good luck with the insurance company. Keep me updated. The time I've invested in SI is not even a fraction of what you have and it still means alot to me to be working on it.

ive been away for quite some time, and i log onto here today to find out the news....

"why if i ever run into those bastards i will pound them so far into the ground they wont be able to dig themselves out!!! :finger: "

did i say that outloud?

not to point fingers or anything, but ive been looking on ebay for quite some time trying to find magnums there and never found them until those mentioned ebay links....

Nick i hope you find them and give them whats coming to them because i was almost ready to buy 2 12's from you and then they took em away!! :punch: :punch:

Nick and those at SI i just heard the news today, leave it to me to be the last one, but i feel horrible for what happened 2 you and wish you the best.i dont meen to sound like im just stop being sad and start writing a big message like sh*ts a-o-k but i thought maybe i could try and help you out. There is onyl 6 or so hours left on that ebay bid, but i hope someone can read this and recall... I rememeber about a month or 2 at the most, ago, someone had bought a magnum. My memmory says only 1, but i could be wrong. I remember those pictures 100% when i saw them... Those pictures for the description of the sub in the ebay auction R definately the exact pics that were once placed on this forum when one of the users finally recieved their magnum. I know for a fact, and theres no way, im sorry i dont believe someone would buy 2 magnums, have them for 2 months and not use them once (as stated in the ebay item auction)... Also, if you were selling stolen goods, and knew people would be looking out for naked woofers without logos wouldnt you try and pass them off as different models, so ppl thought they were legit, when in fact they werent. i looked all throughtout the forrum and could not find the string.... either the message was old and fadded away and is no longer available, or the theives maybe erased the topic, realizing that someone would figure out they ripped the pics off the board. if i am wrong and whoever bought those subs is legitametly trying to sell them, i appologise sincerely for badgering you, but if this is not the case, everyone who have gotten a mag within the past month or so if u read this, please asap check out this auction, see if these were the pics u took and threw on the message board, and if its not u who is selling these subs, report to nick or anyone else of SI management. thanks for readin everyone

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5710991199&rd=1

Well, just to prove you wrong, but not be an ass about it, I happen to have 2 15" Mags in my posession that I got when the first run came out. 1 has been used ever so slightly. Porbably has an hour of playtime on it at the most, while the other still sits dormant in it's shipping box as it came the day I received it. I think the auction is good, especially when you factor in the day it started (July 20th).

Nick, let us know how everything goes. We all have your back and if you need anything, I'm sure everyone here is willing to do all they can. In fact, I will donate my 15 back to ya, just so you can have one more, and hopefully not the last, satisfied customer.

Not to be getting off topic or anything, but when you were replying to the other guy and said u had two 15 magnums in your possesion, were u meaning just in your possession or in your posessions ready to sell? I was really needing 2 15 inch magnums. And was planning on ordering 2 of them as soon as i could sell my two 12" inch Magnum models. Anyways, let me know if you were willing to sell them. I need them bad for a set up i was wanting

this is just crazy. stereo integrity is such a good company. i bought my first ever monster sub, a 15" d2, from them, and have been very satisfied with it. i don't understand how anyone could do this to such a small business. i mean, it's like burning a cd from a small underground band and burning a cd from metallica. if someone stole from jl, it wouldn't be such a travesty because they can get right back on their feet. but to steal from si is sickening. if there's anything i can do to help, please let me know. the $350 i spent on my d2 has been the best i ever spent. good luck with everything.

Not to be getting off topic or anything, but when you were replying to the other guy and said u had two 15 magnums in your possesion, were u meaning just in your possession or in your posessions ready to sell? I was really needing 2 15 inch magnums. And was planning on ordering 2 of them as soon as i could sell my two 12" inch Magnum models. Anyways, let me know if you were willing to sell them. I need them bad for a set up i was wanting

Not for sale. NEVER. :D

Nick -

I just heard about this today!

I wanted to offer my sincerest condolences, as I know what it's like to try to get a company off the ground...

We're at least two steps behind you, and if our intellectual property, products, prototypes, computers and test equipment were all stolen, even in our premature state, it would be a devastating blow.

I'm praying for you, praying those leads develop into an arrest and location of the equipment for you, and praying that your insurance company doesn't leverage some loophole... praying that you can even end up better off at the outset of this (ie. new test equipment, computers, etc).

Good luck man, and if there's anything that we can do for you, to help you out, I'd love to assist any way I can.

Unfortunately, no clever ideas are popping into my head, currently. :(

Christopher Evert

Better Audio VP

read about this on the other forum, sorry to hear this and it sucks even more cuz there are no magnums to buy again. im sure u will get this dealt with one way or another, good luck.

I talked to Nick last night about the insurance company....things MAY be looking better...but the details are still not 100% concrete as of now...Nick doesn't want to get anyone's hopes up quite yet as he'd rather wait for the ultimate outcome to be known....

Until then...let's just wait and see what happens over the next 7 days...we should be able to get some news to you shortly...

Clarke

I talked to Nick last night about the insurance company....things MAY be looking better...but the details are still not 100% concrete as of now...Nick doesn't want to get anyone's hopes up quite yet as he'd rather wait for the ultimate outcome to be known....

Until then...let's just wait and see what happens over the next 7 days...we should be able to get some news to you shortly...

Clarke

Right on!

Don't forget to call me tomorrow. :wub:

Hey, it's true. As it stands, things are looking up and up. We might be able to break even and start all over again. We'll get more 15's, 12's, and the 8's. Thieves suck, period. And we are re-bounding with a vengance. :)