Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

IN SHOCK....

Great news! Good to hear that you`ll be up and running again :)

Hearing this made my day even better, gonna go wakeboarding with a big grin, looking forward to what SI can bring us in the future :)

Hope all you guys at SI have a nice day!

i agree..excellent news!!

here's to si's bright future.....

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :slayer:

Damn, am I a happy camper!!! Time for some 8s!!! Make sure I'm the first on the list! ;)

Damn, am I a happy camper!!! Time for some 8s!!! Make sure I'm the first on the list! ;)

I am... ;)

Damn, am I a happy camper!!!  Time for some 8s!!!  Make sure I'm the first on the list!  ;)

I am... ;)

:punch: :finger:

Maybe I have to come north of the border! :D

I like the idea of a guard dog. Just buy a new dog and let him chill at the place. Well get 2 cuz one might get lonely :wub:

goood luck though :slayer:

8 of the 8s are mine :)

Hmm, got something koo planned????

Oh yeah, any new info on the 8s and the lousy POS bastards that broke in?

yes any pics of the 8's and when do they come out?

i want to order one for my room and maybe a amp off parts express.

i dont think there are any pics of the 8"s yet. the proto is in the back of nicks car right now, but maybe if people ask him nice enough he will take it out and snap a few pics for you ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5710991199&rd=1

i found this on ebay. maybe a lead? two brand new magnums for sale. but its in indiana. i dunno who would want to sell there mags?

definitly a good find, but those have the logos on the dustcaps. perhaps this is something nick wants to look into, since if they are supposedly new, he should be able to contact the person and confirm their order.

keep looking though guys, they are bound to show up sooner or later.

I was the one who was posting that on ebay and no they were not stolen they were bought from nick about 4 or 5 months ago. If he wants he can verify my paypal. So go find someone else to accuse.

:finger:

:D:D:D:D:D

i found this on ebay. maybe a lead? two brand new magnums for sale. but its in indiana. i dunno who would want to sell there mags?

definitly a good find, but those have the logos on the dustcaps. perhaps this is something nick wants to look into, since if they are supposedly new, he should be able to contact the person and confirm their order.

I was the one who was posting that on ebay and no they were not stolen they were bought from nick about 4 or 5 months ago. If he wants he can verify my paypal. So go find someone else to accuse.

no one was accussing you buddy... if you read it you would actually see statements in your defense... :rolleyes:

no one was accussing you buddy... if you read it you would actually see statements in your defense... :rolleyes:

I was just letting you guys know and I was just jooking about the last part see the smilies at the end.

:D

Dammit. Another hoosier with MAGs. :slayer:

yes my search for a Mag replacement is over. welcome back, welcome back, SI's back, welcome back, welcome back, Magnum's back!!!!!!!!

*sung to the tune of welcome back kotter*

oh yeah, im down with TV land also ;) . i caught your vibe :D

yes my search for a Mag replacement is over. welcome back, welcome back, SI's back, welcome back, welcome back, Magnum's back!!!!!!!!

You mean the "SI D2" is back ;)

Hey, it's true. As it stands, things are looking up and up. We might be able to break even and start all over again. We'll get more 15's, 12's, and the 8's. Thieves suck, period. And we are re-bounding with a vengance. :)

any word since nick's post on the 1st, on the status of production? can't wait to get my hands on a 12. would a single 12 work in a 3ft^3 @ 33hz?