Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

IN SHOCK....

Nick and SI guys I am so very sorry to hear this news, is there anything I can do to help? This is heart breaking, best of luck to you and if you need people to call the insurance company to hound them so they get the money to you guys we will do it

Nick,

Man, I'm so sorry to hear of the lose that as occured we know all the work it takes to build a great company from the bottom up. I really feel for you, as both me and you are alike in alot of way and our companies on founded on the same concepts. I hope to see you next month at NSPL World Finals. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Nick

I've offered to let Nick use the net' over here at my place whenever he feels the need. So he may be on the forums and such occasionally.

Man, that just plain sucks big ones. Hopefully this will all be sorted out and you will be on your way to running your business.

How do people get away with stealing so many things and not be seen?!? Damn, hopefully it will be easy to find em for the cops.

POS Theifs!!!!!!!!!! They should all burn in H*ll!!!!!! I hate theifs, to all the guys at SI, good luck at tracking them a$$es down and making them pay!! You have all our condoleses and best luck at getting this taken care of....

Jon

:ugh: sorry to hear this... Materials are replaceble not people... G/L

I'm in on my vacation in shock as well. Nick, I only know a little of what you've devoted to make SI what it is. I can only imagine how much hard work has gone on behind the scenes. I am truly sorry to hear this and I hope the bastards who did this get caught and punished. You're one of the good guys and in no way deserve this. I'll keep you in my thoughts and hope for the best man. You know how to get in contact with me if you need anything. I'm right here man.

Nick, if you do read this, you know how to get in contact with me. I'm always here for you man. We'll figure something out. I'll come down there packing a pair of .44 mags if I have to and we'll take justice into our own hands. Just say the damn word, brother.

cant beleive i've been overlooking this thread for the past few days!

cant beleive it :o :thud:

jealousy really is a cruel thing

And if the web site goes ape-$hit or random emails get sent out (Outlook along with passwords and such were on one of the computers) it isn't me, it's the theives.

Well, we can only hope that the thieves will be foolish enough to actually use your computer, specifically the internet components. If they do send anyone an e-mail, for instance, than the header information in that message can be used to track them.

Though this is certainly a long-shot, I would suggest that you contact all the message boards with which you are registered and ask that they watch for your ID to log in. Most boards will keep a record of IP addresses, since that is the principle upon which they are able to ban users (rather than just banning the user name, which is more easily circumvented).

This is a second long-shot. I don

I spoke to Steven just a bit ago and he informed me of what happened. What a terrible, terrible ordeal.

Nick, I want you to know how bad I feel about this. You wish there really was something you could do. I hate theives.

Good luck in dealing with this nightmare. Dealing with the insurance company is one thing, but the violation one feels after such a thing is even worse. My thoughts are with you.

Seth

I just heard about this ordeal. Very sorry to hear something like this has happened. All my sympathy goes out to everyone at SI. Goodluck.

molurus, check your PM.

also, if there is anyone on this forum who goes by the name Jim and has sent your claw basketed magnum to nick to repair the spider landing, please PM me or email me at whydoismellbacon@hotmail.com.

nick is doing his best to get everything taken care of, and there will be more updates posted as they come in.

as posted before, if anyone else has other questions feel free to contact either myself or sundownz.

well if there is anything we can do, just say it ;)

Hey everyone! This is Nick's sister. Since all of the computers were stolen, I was able to get on here at my work computer and I must say that I am shocked to see all of the support that is behind SI in this event! We are still in shock at home about what happened and we are still looking for the idiots that did this! :unsure: I just want to say on behalf of SI that we are SO grateful for your support and thoughts! You don't know how much all of your posts and prayers help in a time like this. Thanks again guys! We'll keep you posted on any new information! ~Kelli~

Kelli, all of this support just goes to show something about your brother and how he runs a business.

There's threads at virtually every car audio message forum ... so this is just a very small piece of the support.

- Steve

Sorry to hear about this.

Hope you can get back at it after a short delay.

I'm sure many people will continue supporting you and your company.

I'm still interested in a set of those 8s when ever they might be able to be made.

They might go well with my claw basket D2s.

Support from Canada even.

The Hammer

Edited by TheHammer

utter shock and disbelief... i dont understand how this could happen.

we're not letting SI go down. nick if theres anything u need dont hesitate to ask... im seriously willing to drop every little thing i have and help u guys rebuild if necessary.

im all for taking justice into our own hands if we find the dirty fudges who did this...

well if there is anything we can do, just say it ;)

one thing that would be a help to me, is if people could PM me links to other forums where threads like this have been started. it would be nice to keep the other forums as up to date as possible, and perhaps it would help us to locate the "Jim" that i mentioned before.

that would be a huge help :)

nick mentioned earlier tonight that he was wanting to get on the forum here soon, so he will probably be on either my computer or jakes computer tommorow or later in the week.

one thing that would be a help to me, is if people could PM me links to other forums where threads like this have been started. it would be nice to keep the other forums as up to date as possible, and perhaps it would help us to locate the "Jim" that i mentioned before.

CarAudio.com Thread

SoundIllusions.net Thread

SoundDomain Thread

- Steve

http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=82688

Edited by LeoTheHamster