Sign in to follow this  
kman06

Looking for new subs

Well I've been reading on here for a month or so and I figured I should just join to get some opinions. Right now I have two rockford fosgate 12 inch t1's on a rf t10001bd in a prefab ported box. Well I'm going to be putting them in a different vehicle plus I've been wanting to get louder anyways. I was wanting to do two rf t1 15's but I figured I should ask on here and see what I can get that would be louder than those. I listen to pretty much rap and I'm wanting that loud low deep bass so probably like 75% spl and 25% sq. Whatever I get will be going in the trunk of a 98 dodge avenger and I plan on having a rf t20001bd to power whatever I get. I'm thinking either 1 18" or 2 15's if you think I could fit them. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

Well I've been reading on here for a month or so and I figured I should just join to get some opinions. Right now I have two rockford fosgate 12 inch t1's on a rf t10001bd in a prefab ported box. Well I'm going to be putting them in a different vehicle plus I've been wanting to get louder anyways. I was wanting to do two rf t1 15's but I figured I should ask on here and see what I can get that would be louder than those. I listen to pretty much rap and I'm wanting that loud low deep bass so probably like 75% spl and 25% sq. Whatever I get will be going in the trunk of a 98 dodge avenger and I plan on having a rf t20001bd to power whatever I get. I'm thinking either 1 18" or 2 15's if you think I could fit them. I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

get the q's or the ssd's and buy my t20001bd i have for sale for 650 shipped. perfect match!!!

Well I just want to make sure that what I get will be louder then what I have plus I've been wanting 15's or an 18 so I was thinking the BL but I dont really have any experience with FI so I dunno. I'm just worried that there wont be enough space in the trunk to have a box big enough for two 15's and I just dont know if 1 18 will do the job. So give me some more options for what you think will be the best and do what I'm looking for.

Most important I think is an all new box, custom. Also, seeing most RF2000's being in the 2700 range, I would look towards the BL 15's.

Most important I think is an all new box, custom. Also, seeing most RF2000's being in the 2700 range, I would look towards the BL 15's.

x2

BL's...i just put my buddys 18 in his 04 jeep cherokee...slams and you still get that Sq your lookin for.

Thanks for the replies everyone, do you think the bl's will be louder then the rf t1's, and will I be able to get a box thats gives the two 15's enough space to perform the best in the trunk?

Sign in to follow this