Mark LaFountain

1st Place trophy for SSA ICON's

Just got back from the AZ Sound USACI show. Got first in my class, I thought that score was respectable, but.....

Next weeks show i'm adding a audio control line driver and gonna tweak a few things see if this daily driver set up can break into the 150's...anyways, here's a few pics of the score...

splshow1%20001.JPG

splshow1%20004.JPG

congrats on your first place.

thanks!

hooray. I think we should celebrate with halo and fine women.

:drink40:

Congratulations! :) Lets see if 150 can be broken!

Easier said then done, but I shall try

nice, lookin' forward to going next weekend

gonna be a 3x point dbdrag event, at Scott Owens, they think they break the current world record that day of 18x.x! Should be a great event, SSA should have a hand full of people there to chat it up too :drink40:

Wish I was gonna be there for that man.

Congrats tho Mark!!!

Way to get the SSA name more out there!!!!

J

Not bad for SQ subs. :)

congrats on your first place.

thanks!

hooray. I think we should celebrate with halo and fine women.

:drink40:

Congratulations! :) Lets see if 150 can be broken!

Easier said then done, but I shall try

nice, lookin' forward to going next weekend

gonna be a 3x point dbdrag event, at Scott Owens, they think they break the current world record that day of 18x.x! Should be a great event, SSA should have a hand full of people there to chat it up too :drink40:

you bastages all living out there in arizona.

congrats on the win though!! sq subs my ass, lol. ported box monsters. i so love mine, it's unreal. i can't seem to turn the volume down. ever.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

just good to show that these subs have great output in a "daily driver" set up. Although they where desinged with SQ in mind, they are an excellent "well rounded" sub.

Congrats on the win, Icons are great subs and this just reinforces that ever so much : )

so i wonder if i do 2 10" like that with a 2400watt amp and a battery in a nice ported box what would the average output be. U think that a daily driver could do something in the 140s? Cuz that would be freakin awesome if a daily setup of 2 10s could out rock my old 12s

Depends on the tune of your box and the resonant frequency of your car, and and and and and.

Too many variables. You have a good chance at 140. Execution needs to be damn near perfect though.

so i wonder if i do 2 10" like that with a 2400watt amp and a battery in a nice ported box what would the average output be. U think that a daily driver could do something in the 140s? Cuz that would be freakin awesome if a daily setup of 2 10s could out rock my old 12s

After speaking on the phone with you I think judging by your car. Honda Fit, that hatch car combined with your newly ordered ICON 10D1s and the right box should deff get you in the 140's. Of course all this is install/design dependant, but the possiblities are great.