brandon

Rl-i12

What would be the smallest vented/ported box for a Rl-i12 ?Have had it sitting around for a while collecting dust want to stick in my truck .Dont know if i have enough room to go vented . :shrug::puzzled:

I didnt know soundsplinter had a rli-12 maybe you meant rlp-12 instead.. but anyways you could

check the soundsplinter web site for the rec specs.

Aloha

they used to have an rl-i12, but mike dropped it due to low sales.

i do believe you can find recommended sizes at teh website still though. but what kind of room do you have to work with?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

oo thats cool thanks for teaching me some history bout soundsplinter subs. the more i know the better informed i will be...

sorry for the mistake...

Aloha

Thanks the smallest I could find is 2.5 was kinda hoping I could go a little smaller .sealed would work if ported is to big. :suicide-santa:

Thanks the smallest I could find is 2.5 was kinda hoping I could go a little smaller .sealed would work if ported is to big. :suicide-santa:
I wouldn't do anythin smaller sealed than 1.75. 2 would be better though.

oo thats cool thanks for teaching me some history bout soundsplinter subs. the more i know the better informed i will be...

sorry for the mistake...

Aloha

no biggie, no need to apologize. the rl-p12 just outsold the rl-i12 to the point mike didn't see a need for it. the rl-i10 and rl-i8 were kept as there are no rl-ps in that size, and they sold (as one knows if they are waitng for an rl-i8) themselves off the shelves.

i have one of the first first gen rl-p12s sold online, and the very first rl-i8 ever sold. i've been a soundsplinter fan for quite a long time. only soundsplinter line i don't have is the rl-s, and i got to play with that.(would like an 18 version in house!!)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It is a shame the 12" got killed off, think it would still do ok.