Sign in to follow this  
youngstunna

trying to buy a sub...

hi ive been tryna to buy a sub and you guys were replying but than just stopped..my email is jamalmartells@hotmail.com im the guy who is tryn to buy from canada..i kno you guys are busy but im tryin to get this for xmas thanks

ok i sent you guys my money on the 13th and now you guys arent replying to my messages...its kind of getting me mad cause im trying to get this before xmas and its gettin irritating....can you guys respond to my emails thanks..i know you guys are busy and all but i just gettin upset

They seem to have dropped off the face of the earth... I sent money for some stuff on the 22nd of November hoping to be set by Christmas too, but I haven't heard anything since they received the cash; despite emails and a thread. I'm from Canada too, maybe that's our problem...

Canada-haters!

Just kidding.

No doubt things will be crawling across the border and the Fi-Guys are busy, but it'd just be nice to know whether or not the stuff's even been shipped yet!

Edited by element

I assume you haven't received the shipping confirmation email?

Nope, that's depressing now that I know there is such an email though... haha

I don't know if Canadians receive the email or not. Here is what is specified in the sticky's here on this forum:

How long will it take to get my sub?

On the SSD, and Q series you are looking at a 2-3 business day build time once payment has cleared. On the BL and BTL series of subs there is a 3-5 business day build time. Once we have received payment and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date.

I'm going to go out on a limb and make the same prediction I did in the last thread like this...you'll get your subs by Friday at the latest.

As far as answer emails goes, I understand your frustration. It is not uncommon at all to have to wait for emails. But try to be patient and remember a few things about the emails:

1. Nick is away right now, so they are even busier with emails than usual.

2. Shawn is a very busy guy to say the least.

3. Scott is a very busy guy to say the least.

4. Emails may not always make it through...email server outages are not that uncommon.

5. Large volume of emails and a ton of spam to sort through.

6. Wouldn't you rather they spent time making subs rather than answering emails?

7. They're human.

Totally understand your frustration but let's try to stay a little patient...you're dealing with a very reputable company and Scott will make sure you're taken care of.

haha element your from edmonton to? I guess the hate on us edmontionians haha jp...I just would liek to be notified....if it takes long ok..but I just want to be kept up to date....he said he would ship it on monday when i sent the money but no response

Scott usually does a late night or early morning sweep of threads on the forum. Hold onto your hat and I'm sure he'll take a look in here to answer your questions.

yea once again nothing....now i have to get a late xmas present? I shouldnt have bought from FI since i already knew the emails problems they have....

im kinda in the same boat i sent scott sales and orders an e mail and they havnt replied 1 time.

it sucks cuz i realy dont want to get a different set of subs but i dont want to wait until the middle of summer to get them.

I didn't get a confirmation email when payment was accepted or tracking number. I just sent the payment and waited. I changed my order about a few days later to dual 2 ohms instead of dual 1's and he responded 2 days after with "the order was changed and it is being shipped the next day". 5 days later it arrived at my doorstep via USPS here in Hawaii. Total wait time was 8 days from payment to arrival.

yall need to chill out man, scott is a man with a family just like you and me and its xmas, besides canada shipping BLOWS!!!!!! 1 month minimum and dont get your stuff cought up in CANADA customs and it will be there for a2 months... if you anted your sub sooner you should have ordered sooner.... SCOTT is not duckin you, NOR IS HE CHEATING you... scotts the man. belive me there are 2 people that i know wont F&*^ you cause there young with a upcoming highly respeted company. who wants a bad rep? not scott not jacob.

you will get your sub. im sure of it

i emailed orders this morning and scott called me at 5.

so yea i completely understand that you might not get a call today or tomorrow. but you will the next day.

or whatever

I hate to say that Im not 100% sure what orders you have going to Canada as we have shipped out a dozen in the past week to Canada. Please let me know your names so itll make searching easier for me as I dont really have a reference to check orders and names vs forum names... sorry.

Definitely not anti-Canada :) lol

if its late im not that mad I just like to be notified...my email address is jamalmartells@hotmail.com..which is also my name lol...so yea i sent you a couple emails regarding this sub so try and email me back :santa:

Its on its way... Im hoping it gets to you before Friday... Not sure how things are going given the holidays and shipping delays. Looking like his package took 8 or 9 business days. Im hoping things get pushed through faster. Ill call for yours this morning to see if it has cleared customs yet as well. Only issue with Postal Service is the lack of a tracker... although the savings in brokerage and taxes makes up for it.

Thanks,

Scott

crap i sent you a email like a week ago to ask if i could get a 15" gasket to as well....but I guess you sent out the sub already..oh well cant complain i guess thanks scott :D

Ill check emails and see if I can find that one... if I can, Ill gladly send it out for free.

Thanks,

Scott

ok i finally got my sub but scott you said you would send me a free 15" gasket that i needed cause you didnt reply to my email asking about it when i wanted it to be send with my sub....so whats goin on..you havent been on for i swear 2 weeks :puzzled:

Sign in to follow this