Aaron Clinton

Mark (ssaudio)

Do you claim your brother? And are you anything like him? If so we should all meet up and get smashed all while building a system that will tickle your nose and make your eyes water.

last one...

1 car you have always wanted or loved...What would it be?

Didn't know you knew Josh. Yes I claim him. Even though he doesn't post here, lol He's turned into quite the bass head. Probably had nothing to do with me playing my 18's in my bedroom when we where small children...hehe

Image00001.jpg

ok, i suck at halo as well. only played it once, lol....

i need your live names, that way we can kill (get killed in my case) each other alot. but i like playing any first shooter, just not great at any one of them, lol.

the caddy is your dream car? for realz? not some super exotic, ultra price, extremely rare beetlebuglamboaustin220mph thingy?

and how come you didn't answer neil's question about denim being naughty? and where are those pics?

ok, i'm surprised this hasn't come out yet....

money no object, what's your dream system in car? in home?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What made you decide to move from upstate NY to AZ?

Is there anything u miss about upstate NY?

Where do you see SSA going next?

Will you ever run for sentate?

Lastly

What should chralie brown do in retaliation to lucy for pulling back the football so much?

Can I get the answers of member spotlight guru?

ok, i suck at halo as well. only played it once, lol....

i need your live names, that way we can kill (get killed in my case) each other alot. but i like playing any first shooter, just not great at any one of them, lol.

the caddy is your dream car? for realz? not some super exotic, ultra price, extremely rare beetlebuglamboaustin220mph thingy?

and how come you didn't answer neil's question about denim being naughty? and where are those pics?

ok, i'm surprised this hasn't come out yet....

money no object, what's your dream system in car? in home?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Caddy is not my dream car, thought the question is what was my favorite out of the cars i've owned. I don't really have a dream car. IF I could own a fleet of cars I would have some lambo's, escalade EXT, masserati, etc....never really put much thought into that..

If Aaron needed a time out, it would be nice for him to come hang out down here in the sun.

Dream system...would be all SSA stuff of course. Probably an astrovan with 24 12's in it. Allways wanted to build something like that..hehe

What made you decide to move from upstate NY to AZ?

Is there anything u miss about upstate NY?

Where do you see SSA going next?

Will you ever run for sentate?

Lastly

What should chralie brown do in retaliation to lucy for pulling back the football so much?

Can I get the answers of member spotlight guru?

I miss how I knew everone everywhere up in NY, seemed like home. However, i'm getting used to life in AZ finally, and adjusting pretty well. I really like it down here.

Where do I see SSA going next? Our sub line getting filled out, our mid/component line hitting the streets and an amp line to follow. Then of course we become a "sought" after product and become a household name in the car audio industry.

Will I run for senate? It's very possible I will when I get gray hair.

Charlie Brown should just get an account in CA.com and complain about it there. He'd fit right in :_)

How has business been since I visited?

have you tried the cheesy bean and rice burritos at taco bell YET?

Can't say I have. Don't get over to taco bell much.

How has business been since I visited?

It has picked up some. Lots of local builds around the Phoenix area. Traffic on the site has deff picked up last few months. We started a 10 banner campaign on google adwords, i'm sure that has alot to do with it too...