Sign in to follow this  
WrenchGUy

Where are the answers?

Not in a rush Scott I know your busy but the prices shown at Fi aren't as exciting as the one I purchased before...lol I'd PM this but.... Do you know or remember the setup of the sub I purchased?(Meade's build) I'd like them the same but Dual 1's. I know the previous one was set up for Daily and thats it. I'm new to the BTL's and I'm hooked and wont use nothing else man. I want 2 of them.

Did you get your previous subs from Steve or from Fi? If you got them from Steve, I wouldn't be surprised that you got a discount (either because Steve chose to eat some money or because Scott gave Steve a hand based on the volume of sales that Steve has generated for Fi) but I gathered from Scott's post in your last thread that you'll have to pay the regular price like the rest of us ordinary Joe's.

Did you get your previous subs from Steve or from Fi? If you got them from Steve, I wouldn't be surprised that you got a discount (either because Steve chose to eat some money or because Scott gave Steve a hand based on the volume of sales that Steve has generated for Fi) but I gathered from Scott's post in your last thread that you'll have to pay the regular price like the rest of us ordinary Joe's.

This is exactly why I wanted to PM! It was from Meade but I had to pay Scott.... ah fugg it I'm over it! How do I get a damn quote for the same exact style BTL 18's Dual 1's? I Emailed sales and its been a month and then seen here is the way to go. Scott is busy yes and I am patient. I just need a number and help knowing how the previous sub was done. It is the 2 magnet setup too if that helps any....lol I have to wait cuz I'm NOT buying any other subs.

This is exactly why I wanted to PM! It was from Meade but I had to pay Scott.... ah fugg it I'm over it! How do I get a damn quote for the same exact style BTL 18's Dual 1's? I Emailed sales and its been a month and then seen here is the way to go. Scott is busy yes and I am patient. I just need a number and help knowing how the previous sub was done. It is the 2 magnet setup too if that helps any....lol I have to wait cuz I'm NOT buying any other subs.

TTT

Are you mixing them with the one(s) you have??

If not, for a daily beater, just order them dual 1's with:

Pchamfer: NO

Cooling: YES

3rdmagnet: YES

HiXmCoil: YES

Daily or SPL: DAILY

Universal: YES

If you are mixing them and want the exact same thing, post on meade's forum. I am sure he would know how they were built.

Brian

Im thinking that you got one of the subs from Chickens setup before he switched to the fully loadeds (they were brand new never used 2 magnets with cooling). If thats the case let me know. I do have one more of those left.

Thanks,

Scott

Im thinking that you got one of the subs from Chickens setup before he switched to the fully loadeds (they were brand new never used 2 magnets with cooling). If thats the case let me know. I do have one more of those left.

Thanks,

Scott

Ah Thanks Scott. I believe your on the right track that makes perfect sense. Can I get them that same way but Dual 1's? I want to do 2 and I have a box design for them. That would be sweet just a quote til I get a little more funds? Thanks again Scott.

Edited by WrenchGUy

Thanks,

Scott

Ah Thanks Scott. I believe your on the right track that makes perfect sense. Can I get them that same way but Dual 1's? I want to do 2 and I have a box design for them. That would be sweet just a quote til I get a little more funds? Thanks again Scott.

ttt

Not in a rush Scott I know your busy but the prices shown at Fi aren't as exciting as the one I purchased before...lol I'd PM this but.... Do you know or remember the setup of the sub I purchased?(Meade's build) I'd like them the same but Dual 1's. I know the previous one was set up for Daily and thats it. I'm new to the BTL's and I'm hooked and wont use nothing else man. I want 2 of them.

Customer Service?

Customer Service?

theres your answer, 2 slug with cooling

To change a sub to dual 1's, it has to be reconed. You cannot buy the sub he alrady has from Chicken's ride as a dual 1 unless he recones it.

Are you adding to the subs you already have, or replacing them?

Is this for an SPL application, or for daily?

To change a sub to dual 1's, it has to be reconed. You cannot buy the sub he alrady has from Chicken's ride as a dual 1 unless he recones it.

Are you adding to the subs you already have, or replacing them?

Is this for an SPL application, or for daily?

Forget Chickens setup!!!!!!!!!! I want 2 daily setup BTL 18's with Dual 1's I want the same options as Chickens were I guess. I bought my sub through Meade and I dont know what options it had except it was daily and has 2 magnets. Meade doesn't respond, Fi doesn't respond so its being a real pain in the ass to buy these but I want them. I want Scotts say on the options to give them so I can order them.

Forget Chickens setup!!!!!!!!!! I want 2 daily setup BTL 18's with Dual 1's I want the same options as Chickens were I guess. I bought my sub through Meade and I dont know what options it had except it was daily and has 2 magnets. Meade doesn't respond, Fi doesn't respond so its being a real pain in the ass to buy these but I want them. I want Scotts say on the options to give them so I can order them.

The options for the subs are all posted in the technical section they are pretty explanatory, then all you have to go to Fi's website and order it. With all the subs Fi builds I doubt they know of who got what options on which order to specifically help you out based on how it sounded and what options the sub might have had.

Edited by crazyder

He said above they are two slugs (no third magnet or high Xmax coil) and cooling. . .

select daily and universal like this:

Pchamfer: NO

Cooling: YES

3rdmagnet: NO

HiXmCoil: NO

Daily or SPL: DAILY

Universal: YES

Like I said, I would add the third magnet and high xmax coil, even though the ones you have don't have those options. . . .

Sign in to follow this