Sign in to follow this  
danracer

Recieved my 1500d

Yay, yesterday i recieved my 1500d...First sundown Amp in PR w00t...Thanks a lot Jacob...really nice amp, I love it fing05.gif:D cant wait to get some subs and batts and install it :D

:NeedPics::dance:

nice!

looks good man i cant wait to get back and play with my 3000Ds hopefully everything goes well and i can run the 4 like i want to

looks good man i cant wait to get back and play with my 3000Ds hopefully everything goes well and i can run the 4 like i want to

thnx,... lol yeah hopefully i can get a second 1500d too cuz i wanna be the loudest minivan in PR lol

Edited by danracer

yea defiantely i understand that i want to be the loudest in mississippi thats y im going with the 4 LV5 18s

finally installed it yay...really nice power and i have it wired @ 2 ohms and its realllyy eficient...voltage stays on 13.8 on music

Indeed, they are extremely efficient at 2 ohms :) You'll start seeing real power from them at 1 ohm, though ;)

finally installed it yay...really nice power and i have it wired @ 2 ohms and its realllyy eficient...voltage stays on 13.8 on music

whats your electrical setup ie alt batts etc

well my electrical consists of a brand new 110amp alt, a Sears 900CCA battery upfront, and an optima g31 on the back...i also have the "big three" with 0 gauge all over ill take pics of my setup today :D...anyways im really happy with the output eventhough i have the gain up to 3/4 lol but i actually dont hear any distortion of any kind, now i cant wait to get a second sub and a second amp...love this amp lol

heres a vid of the sub playing its a cellphone vid so its quality sucks but w/e...

th_MOV00021.jpg

yesterday I went to a local comp and i did a 135.9 on a sealed cheapass prefab lol w/ the txx, im a bit dissapointed with the score but the box sucks lol and i was using an ipod to meter so i wasnt getting a lot of input voltage into the amp...the amp does GREAT on music it is a lot louder than my last setup but not good on the meter because of the damn box lol, i also tryed 4 coustic 12s and did a 138.sumthing lol to test the amp at 1 ohm and it was LOUD it was even hard for me to breath in there during the pass but w/e ill do a box and hopefully get my score up :D, I also did bassrace 120-129.9 and i won yay and i took a stetsom 4 channel amp ^_^ so it wasnt a bad night after all. i LOVE the amp lol super efficient even at 1 ohm i didnt get a big voltage drop, i think the drop was from 14.1-13.8 Great amp now i wanna buy a second one and strap it :D ill post pics of the sub in a sec so u see the typo of prefab...we call them here dog houses

on my last setup i was doing 139.6 w/ 2 15s w/ 300wrms each on a ported box tuned to 37hz so im thinking that with a good spl ported box i might touch 143-145 w/ the 4 12s i used at 1 ohm

Sign in to follow this