Jmac

HBD Tirefryr

Happy birthday my brother :)

HBD Ryan!!

Thank you Gentlemen! ! ! !

Got the best birthday present I could ever get! Ultrasound showed a weiner! It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here I thought you were going to say that Melyssa Ford paid you a special visit on your birthday. :D

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

HBD big pimpin!!!!

hope it's a good and safe one!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Got the best birthday present I could ever get! Ultrasound showed a weiner! It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, true story . Friends of mine had an ultrasound done , doctor said it was a boy for the same reason. Everybody bought all kinds of chit for the expected new baby boy. They had a girl, it was a finger they were seeing lol :)

LMAO, true story . Friends of mine had an ultrasound done , doctor said it was a boy for the same reason. Everybody bought all kinds of chit for the expected new baby boy. They had a girl, it was a finger they were seeing lol :)

Damn! Well, if this is a finger we're seeing, something is wrong with this kid. She moved in between the legs and there was a boner. IT was funny as hell. So if it's a finger, it's a disfigured one as the other ones are too small to even see aside from the bones. Damn you Ramos! This better not jinx me.

Damn! Well, if this is a finger we're seeing, something is wrong with this kid. She moved in between the legs and there was a boner. IT was funny as hell. So if it's a finger, it's a disfigured one as the other ones are too small to even see aside from the bones. Damn you Ramos! This better not jinx me.

sorry :( not trying to jinx you . Your post just made me start laughing out loud thinking about them. I hope you do have a jr. tirefryr :)