dcmcki

RBG and US AMPS decal

I recently acquired a AX-5600 but did not get a RBG nor the US AMPS decal that goes onto amp.......I would like to get both somewhere......and cord to go with RGB unless it is universal item like phone cord which some are......

Can anyone help??????? Flakko????

Thanks in advance,

DC

Since its CES weekend things might be a little slow but ill see what i can do for you DC.

Since its CES weekend things might be a little slow but ill see what i can do for you DC.

Damn I forgot about that......No problemo just let me know.....

Thanks,

DC

I recently acquired a AX-5600 but did not get a RBG nor the US AMPS decal that goes onto amp.......I would like to get both somewhere......and cord to go with RGB unless it is universal item like phone cord which some are......

Can anyone help??????? Flakko????

Thanks in advance,

DC

I have both for sale, in fact I have 2 Badges, and a RBG with cord for US AMPS. I have them left over form a 4360 and 1000c I had a while ago.

But up to you... You could try greg at us amps but I had asked once and it took 3 months and a number of fone calls before I said just forget it... it took 3 months to still not have the order placed and processed. The Badges I have are not brand brand new, i can send pic's if interested... but they're pretty cheap just by going through US AMPS... just dont hold your breath... we'd like to keep you around.

Edited by mhyde71